• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Prep recipe/product list

Apr 27, 2009
In an effort to be more efficient at prepping for a show, a director suggested I put together a recipe/product list notebook. Use a 3 ring binder with sheet protectors. One side would have a copy of the recipe. The back side would be a list of the products needed to make the recipe. Does anyone use this system? I'm setting one up, but would rather not reinvent the wheel! If you use this system and have documents, I would appreciate your thoughts. I've got the mandarin chicken pasta salad, fajitas, and a few others made up if anyone would like to use them. Thanks!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I've done this for many years. I use a spiral notebook and write the products needed on the front page and staple the recipe to the back. Over the years, as new products have been introduced and others retired, tools for recipes have been whited out and changed. This helps me remember everything that needs to be packed (from the smallest item to the biggest) to prepare that recipe. I take the recipe and go through it (in detail in my head) and write down all the items I'll need. This includes small tools and serving pieces. A recipe does not make it into my book unless it's getting demonstrated.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Here are some I used to use. When starting out, they were very helpful to me. As I wanted to keep changing recipes, it was too hard to keep doing these. But if you can use these, great! (Keep in mind, these are pretty old, so I have not updated the products or removed discontinued ones.)

Attachments

• Demo_BananaSplitBrowniePizza.doc
    63 KB · Views: 388
  • Demo_Bries_Pepper_BrownSugar.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Demo_HamandCheeseBrunchSquares.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Demo_MiniHamPuffs.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 315

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
In an effort to be more efficient at prepping for a show, a director suggested I put together a recipe/product list notebook. Use a 3 ring binder with sheet protectors. One side would have a copy of the recipe. The back side would be a list of the products needed to make the recipe. Does anyone use this system? I'm setting one up, but would rather not reinvent the wheel! If you use this system and have documents, I would appreciate your thoughts. I've got the mandarin chicken pasta salad, fajitas, and a few others made up if anyone would like to use them. Thanks!

Can you post those?? Thanks for sharing!