• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Show Planners on Supply Orders Each Month!

In summary, it appears that show planners are not automatically free with supply orders, at least for US consultants. They are used to give to hosts when scheduling shows and are recommended to be ordered with the first PC supply order. The glitch that previously allowed for a free pack may have been fixed in the new version, but there may be a way to receive them for free by contacting customer service.
whitetiger
Gold Member
i was told that on supply orders you can get a pack of show planner free once a month. but when i enter in the order i am charged.. does anyone know how to get them for free

Show planners are purchased, not free. (for US consultants anyway. I cannot speak for our Canadian friends)

new to pc -what is a show planner exactlyHi just wanting to know if this is something I should order right away? What is it exactly -paperwork or a dayrunner like binder? Waiting for my ID #, password and Starter kit and was wondering if supply orders are online or thru paperwork in our kit?

Any suggestions on what to get right away besides website and bus. cards and stamp??

thanks for any replies,
Heather Isackson :)

On the supply order form......it does say "NO CHARGE for first pack"...but I haven't figured out how to get it to not charge. Will keep trying. Tried it again in PP. They must have fixed the glitch in the new version. After you enter the number(DS40), make sure you put an "x" in the N/C column. It will show "0" for total cost.

Heather - you will get some show planners in your Starter kit. You will have all you need to get your through your first few shows, but you will want to order some when you put your first PC supply order in. The planners are used to give hosts when they schedule shows...kind of a "show overview" for them.

Sandy

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you were charged for a pack of show planners when you were told they would be free with your supply orders. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if there was a mistake with the order or if there is a specific code or process you need to follow to receive the free pack. They should be able to assist you and make sure you receive the show planners at no additional cost. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and happy cooking!

What is "Get Free Show Planners on Supply Orders Each Month!"?

"Get Free Show Planners on Supply Orders Each Month!" is a promotional offer that allows customers to receive free show planners every month when they place supply orders. This offer is available for a limited time only.

How can I qualify for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must place a supply order through our website or by phone. The order must meet the minimum purchase requirement, which may vary depending on the promotion. Once your order is processed and shipped, you will automatically receive a free show planner with your order.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to this offer?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to this offer. The free show planner is only available while supplies last and is limited to one per customer per month. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Also, the free show planner cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product.

When will I receive my free show planner?

Your free show planner will be shipped with your supply order. If the show planner is out of stock, it will be shipped separately as soon as it becomes available. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Is this offer available for international customers?

Unfortunately, this offer is only available for customers within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we do offer other promotions and deals for our international customers, so please check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MGG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AJPratt