1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show Paperwork/Catalogs

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

What tote/bag do you use to take paperwork and catalogs to your shows? I really need a better tote.

Also how do you keep it all organized in the bag? I end up with a huge mess after each show.

2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't have customer folders - I hand out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show at some point. After the show - all the orders from the show get tucked into my consultant planner because that is what I need on my desk to make phone calls for bookings so it is the first thing I take out. I always let people take their catalogs home with them - if they leave them I pick them up but I don't ask for them and since I am only handing out enough for who is at the show I don't have extra catalogs or order forms out to be collected later. Oh, and I have a zipper pen bag and that is where I put my doorprize slips and any checks and cash from the show.

The bag I use is an older lime green bag I got from merrill a few years back.

Jun 25, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Thanks Sharon!

I'm still trying to decide what I like and don't like. I'm currently doing lapboards, and passing out catalogs after the demo. The lapboards are turning out to be heavy and slip around a lot. Just thought if I found a better bag it might help?

4. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I have lapboards, host packets, 3 folders with the next 3 months specials & oof in each of them (i.e. July, August, and September folder), catalogs, and recruiting info.I put this, along with my booking binder in a rubbermaid pull along crate. If it rains, I cover it up and carry it in with me. When I get home, i replace the order forms on the laptop and replace any host folders for the next show.

Jun 26, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I use a small rolling briefcase. It also holds my laptop.

Jun 26, 2009
  6. emo812

emo812 Member

Great tips!! Thanks everyone!

Jul 19, 2009
Have something to add?