• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Paperwork/Catalogs

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
What tote/bag do you use to take paperwork and catalogs to your shows? I really need a better tote.

Also how do you keep it all organized in the bag? I end up with a huge mess after each show.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I don't have customer folders - I hand out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show at some point. After the show - all the orders from the show get tucked into my consultant planner because that is what I need on my desk to make phone calls for bookings so it is the first thing I take out. I always let people take their catalogs home with them - if they leave them I pick them up but I don't ask for them and since I am only handing out enough for who is at the show I don't have extra catalogs or order forms out to be collected later. Oh, and I have a zipper pen bag and that is where I put my doorprize slips and any checks and cash from the show.

The bag I use is an older lime green bag I got from merrill a few years back.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
I don't have customer folders - I hand out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show at some point. After the show - all the orders from the show get tucked into my consultant planner because that is what I need on my desk to make phone calls for bookings so it is the first thing I take out. I always let people take their catalogs home with them - if they leave them I pick them up but I don't ask for them and since I am only handing out enough for who is at the show I don't have extra catalogs or order forms out to be collected later. Oh, and I have a zipper pen bag and that is where I put my doorprize slips and any checks and cash from the show.

The bag I use is an older lime green bag I got from merrill a few years back.

Thanks Sharon!

I'm still trying to decide what I like and don't like. I'm currently doing lapboards, and passing out catalogs after the demo. The lapboards are turning out to be heavy and slip around a lot. Just thought if I found a better bag it might help?

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
I have lapboards, host packets, 3 folders with the next 3 months specials & oof in each of them (i.e. July, August, and September folder), catalogs, and recruiting info.I put this, along with my booking binder in a rubbermaid pull along crate. If it rains, I cover it up and carry it in with me. When I get home, i replace the order forms on the laptop and replace any host folders for the next show.