• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Tote & Organization Tips for Show Paperwork and Catalogs

In summary, Sharon uses an old lime green bag from Merrill, a laptop bag, and a small rolling briefcase to take her paperwork and catalogs to her shows. She hands out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show, and replaces orders forms and host folders once she gets home.
BlessedWifeMommy
What tote/bag do you use to take paperwork and catalogs to your shows? I really need a better tote. Also how do you keep it all organized in the bag? I end up with a huge mess after each show.

I don't have customer folders - I hand out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show at some point. After the show - all the orders from the show get tucked into my consultant planner because that is what I need on my desk to make phone calls for bookings so it is the first thing I take out. I always let people take their catalogs home with them - if they leave them I pick them up but I don't ask for them and since I am only handing out enough for who is at the show I don't have extra catalogs or order forms out to be collected later. Oh, and I have a zipper pen bag and that is where I put my doorprize slips and any checks and cash from the show.

The bag I use is an older lime green bag I got from merrill a few years back.

pcsharon1 said:
I don't have customer folders - I hand out a catalog with an order form tucked inside during the show at some point. After the show - all the orders from the show get tucked into my consultant planner because that is what I need on my desk to make phone calls for bookings so it is the first thing I take out. I always let people take their catalogs home with them - if they leave them I pick them up but I don't ask for them and since I am only handing out enough for who is at the show I don't have extra catalogs or order forms out to be collected later. Oh, and I have a zipper pen bag and that is where I put my doorprize slips and any checks and cash from the show.

The bag I use is an older lime green bag I got from merrill a few years back.

Thanks Sharon!

I'm still trying to decide what I like and don't like. I'm currently doing lapboards, and passing out catalogs after the demo. The lapboards are turning out to be heavy and slip around a lot. Just thought if I found a better bag it might help?

I have lapboards, host packets, 3 folders with the next 3 months specials & oof in each of them (i.e. July, August, and September folder), catalogs, and recruiting info.I put this, along with my booking binder in a rubbermaid pull along crate. If it rains, I cover it up and carry it in with me. When I get home, i replace the order forms on the laptop and replace any host folders for the next show.

I use a small rolling briefcase. It also holds my laptop.

Great tips!! Thanks everyone!

The 5 most frequently asked questions about "Show Paperwork/Catalogs" are:

1. How do I order show paperwork and catalogs?

To order show paperwork and catalogs, you can log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Ordering" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and complete the order process.

2. How long does it take for show paperwork and catalogs to arrive?

The delivery time for show paperwork and catalogs may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the items to arrive, but it could take longer during peak seasons.

3. Can I customize the show paperwork and catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the show paperwork and catalogs with your contact information. You can add your name, phone number, email address, and website on the cover or back of the catalogs and order forms.

4. Is there a minimum quantity for show paperwork and catalogs orders?

There is no minimum quantity for show paperwork and catalogs orders. You can order as many or as few as you need for your shows. However, there may be a minimum order requirement for certain promotional items.

5. Can I return or exchange show paperwork and catalogs?

Unfortunately, show paperwork and catalogs cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16