• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Perfect Show Outline: Tips and Tricks for Efficient Presentations

In summary, a show outline is a detailed plan for a Pampered Chef party or demonstration, including the order of recipes, products to showcase, and other important information. It helps organizers stay organized, on track, and engaged with guests. To create a show outline, choose recipes and products, determine the presentation order, and include any tips or information. Index cards can be used to write down important details and easily rearrange the outline. Customization is also possible to suit personal style and preferences. The goal is to create a successful and personalized demonstration.
mom2kr
Does anyone have a file that they can upload or tell me where to find a file at that explains a show outline that I can print on index cards, laminate and then use at my shows so I don't forget anything.

Thank you,

There are cards in your Recipe for Success binder.

This is what I useHere is what I use. I'm tweaking it a bit, but it'll give you a good start.

Attachments

• Show Outline 0406.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 732
here's minehere is my outline for a show i am doing this weekend. you could play with the margins to print them on index cards. i printed mine on construction paper and cut it in half.

jennifer

Attachments

• PC Show Outline.doc
    35 KB · Views: 870
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for a show outline to keep things organized and on track. I highly recommend checking out the "Show Outline" document in the Consultant's Corner section of your consultant's website. It's a great resource that you can easily print and laminate for your shows. Best of luck with your shows!

What is a show outline?

A show outline is a detailed plan for your Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It includes the order of recipes, products to showcase, and any other important information to make your show a success.

Why do I need a show outline?

A show outline helps you stay organized and on track during your party. It also ensures that you cover all the important points and keep your guests engaged throughout the demonstration.

How do I create a show outline?

To create a show outline, start by choosing the recipes and products you want to feature. Then, decide on the order in which you will present them. You can also include any important tips or information you want to share with your guests.

What are index cards used for in a show outline?

Index cards are a useful tool for creating a show outline. You can write down the recipe names, products to showcase, and any other important information on separate index cards. This makes it easy to rearrange the order of your show or add in new information as needed.

Can I customize my show outline?

Yes, you can customize your show outline to fit your personal style and preferences. You can add in your own notes, highlight important points, or even use different colored index cards to make it more visually appealing. The key is to create a show outline that works best for you and helps you deliver a successful demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rsmpta
  • noelskitchen