• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Show Outline: Seeking Guidance and Ideas

In summary, the host explains that she has note cards that outline her show. She shares one card that highlights the benefits of being a monthly host, and another card that talks about the products that are bestsellers. She also shares a fourth card that talks about simple additions that can make a kitchen more functional. Lastly, the host shares that she has no butt and that her baby is back.
Amy In Ohio
Does anyone have a show outline that they'd like to share? I need to make one because I never say everything that I intend to. :rolleyes: I usually can't find the perfect introduction and I NEVER end like I want.
Anyway, any direction & guidance would be appreciated! :p

I have note cards as follow:I did the same thing as you...i would try really hard to add something to my show and for get something i usually do... I do not follow the note cards in exact order all the time but i leaf through them. Here they are...

Note card # 1: Intro:
thank Host..... as thank you she gets
Host Benefits..
Monthly Host special, which is...
Half priced and discounted products
Free Shipping
10% off for a year
(Best of All) Free $ to spend in the catalog or to put towards a SS kit (explain ss kit...)
Why I joined PC...money, products, baby free time, support group

Note card # 2: Stoneware
Turns your oven into professional baking oven
Evaporates liquid at bottom of pan, circulates it through oven (talk about what glass, metal pan do)
Cooks evenly (ex. cookies) (microwave, oven, fridge safe)
Non-stick after 3 uses
Pulls fat away from food
joke: (when mom heard that she took it home and sat on it for 3 hrs hoping it would pull some of the fat away from her)
Fav Stone: bar pan...pancakes/bacon (morning) grilled cheese (lunch) roast with veggies (dinner) brownies (dessert)

Note card # 3:Other Products to remember (may vary for you)
Ultimate Slice & Grate
Cheese Grater (80% pc products are lefty friendly)
Scrapers (baywatch babes: silicone on top, sticks on bottom)
Wedding Registry!!!

Note card # 4: Simple additions
legos for adults
many uses
dishwasher, microwave, oven (200),freezer safe

Note card #5: Cookware (i read this one)
Excuse my note cards, lots of information, dont want to forget anything
Hard anodized aluminum (50% stronger than steel)
Heats evenly (ice cube trick)
Non stick
Cooks evenly
Lifetime guarntee
(half priced for hosts...breaks down to be $24 a piece)

Any one feel free to email me if you have any questions [email protected]

Here you go!I think I have posted some before, so you might want to search for outlines.

But here are some!:D

Attachments

• Outline-coolveggiepizza----new consultants.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Outline-BananaSplitBrownie&KillerKahlua.doc
    23 KB · Views: 386
  • Outline-Chicken Broccoli Braid.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 410
  • Outline-quickchkprimaverarisotto.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Outline-Enchilada Soup.doc
    20 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
manicmommy71 said:
{stoneware} Pulls fat away from food
joke: (when mom heard that she took it home and sat on it for 3 hrs hoping it would pull some of the fat away from her)
Scrapers (baywatch babes: silicone on top, sticks on bottom)

:D

I can't use either of those lines but they're great! LOL!

The first one sounds like a "Yo' Momma" joke...like, Yo' Momma rode past the YMCA and said, "Look at that! The sign painter misspelled "Macy's!"

Ha Ha Ha
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:D

I can't use either of those lines but they're great! LOL!

The first one sounds like a "Yo' Momma" joke...like, Yo' Momma rode past the YMCA and said, "Look at that! The sign painter misspelled "Macy's!"

Kitchen Guy... ha ha...

I use a similar line, but I tell the line about myself. I just say...when I heard that our stone pulls the fat out of food...I sat on my stone for an hour...needless to say it didn't work.

So you might be able to pull it off... about yourself!

fruit76loop said:
Kitchen Guy... ha ha...

I use a similar line, but I tell the line about myself. I just say...when I heard that our stone pulls the fat out of food...I sat on my stone for an hour...needless to say it didn't work.

So you might be able to pull it off... about yourself!
The sad truth is...I have no butt. Even when I was heavier, nope. I can't keep a shirt tucked in because there's nuthin' there to hold it. :(

ha ha...then you could say that the stoneware worked when you sat on it!!:D :D :D

Wish I had that problem....baby got back...:rolleyes:

1. What should be included in a show outline?

A show outline should include an introduction, product demonstrations, tips and tricks for using the products, customer testimonials, and a call to action for purchasing products. It can also include games or other interactive elements to engage the audience.

2. How long should a show outline be?

The length of a show outline can vary depending on the type of show and the number of products being featured. However, it is recommended to keep the outline to no more than 1-2 pages to ensure it is concise and easy to follow for both the consultant and the audience.

3. Can I customize the show outline to fit my personal style?

Yes, the show outline provided by Pampered Chef is a general template, but it can and should be customized to fit your personal style and the needs of your specific audience. This can include adding personal anecdotes or stories, incorporating your own product recommendations, and adjusting the order of the outline to better suit your presentation style.

4. How can I make my show outline more engaging?

To make your show outline more engaging, consider adding visual aids such as photos or videos, incorporating interactive elements such as games or quizzes, and including customer testimonials to showcase the products in action. You can also personalize the outline to include your own unique selling points and demonstrations.

5. Can I use the show outline for virtual shows as well?

Yes, the show outline provided by Pampered Chef can be used for both in-person and virtual shows. However, you may need to make some adjustments to the outline to better fit the format of a virtual show, such as incorporating screen sharing for product demonstrations and utilizing online tools for interactive elements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies