• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Outline: How Consultants Do Their Show From Start to Finish

In summary, the key steps to planning a successful show include setting a date and location, reaching out to potential guests, planning a menu, and practicing the demonstration. A successful show demonstration should showcase a variety of products and include tips and tricks for using them. To engage guests during the show, you can ask them questions, include interactive activities, and offer prizes or incentives. After the show, it's important to follow up with guests and potential leads. During the show, it's important to be prepared to answer any questions or concerns and address them professionally and promptly.
AmyP
Im looking for a show outline. For ex: how consultants do their show form beginning to end. Thanx

i got my show outline off the files section here. if you go to the files section and type in "show outline", i use the 2nd one on the list, i just changed a little bit of it to match what i like to say....there are a bunch more under the files section.

Thankyou!!!!! :)

Here's the outline from my last show:
chalk_outline.jpg

lol, funny.

1. How do I plan my show for maximum success?

The first step in planning a successful show is to set a date and location. Then, reach out to your potential guests and ask them to RSVP so you have an idea of how many people will attend. Next, plan your menu and make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools. Finally, practice your demonstration and make sure you have all the products you want to showcase.

2. What should I include in my show demonstration?

A successful show demonstration should include a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. It's important to showcase the versatility of the products and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. You should also make sure to include tips and tricks for using the products.

3. How do I engage my guests during the show?

One way to engage your guests during the show is to ask them questions and encourage them to participate. You can also include interactive activities, such as taste testing or having guests help with food preparation. Another idea is to offer prizes or incentives for participating in the show.

4. What do I do after the show ends?

After the show ends, it's important to follow up with your guests. This can include thanking them for attending, offering any special promotions or discounts, and providing them with a link to your online store. You should also make sure to follow up with any potential leads or bookings that may have come from the show.

5. How do I handle any customer questions or concerns during the show?

It's important to be prepared for any questions or concerns that may arise during the show. Make sure to have product knowledge and be able to answer any questions about the products or the company. If you don't know the answer to a question, offer to find out the information and follow up with the guest after the show. It's also important to address any concerns or issues in a professional and timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aimeers
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CorrieW
Replies