• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Show's Success: Mastering a Structured Show Outline"

In summary, to improve your show organization and increase your show average, you can arrive early to set up and prep, involve guests in the cooking demo, do a catalog walk-through while the food is cooking, and close the show with door prizes and a thank-you to the host and guests. Follow up with host and guests afterwards to ensure satisfaction and complete any remaining orders.
MHPampered
I am trying to come up with a show outline so I am not so scattered at my shows. I am a lists and organization girl....so I need more structure so I don't leave things out my last show I forgot to do the door prize with the guest care cards...yikes....

right now in a short version this is what I do...

I arrive about 45 mins before
set up
prep anything before hand for recipe

guest arrive and are given catalogs/order forms
thank host, guest intro, my intro
start cooking demo 15 mins after
have guests involved in cooking demo (usually two people)
place recipe in oven/microwave

while recipe is cooking I do a catalog walk thru and answer any questions
guests are usually already filing out their order forms while I am doing the walk thru
then I serve up the food
they eat and chat
while they are eating I do door prizes
close the show, thank guests and host
let them know where I am to complete their orders

of course this is a condence version. I really want to up my show average. I am at a $500 show average right now but I would like to go up higher...

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions.

Here is an outline that might help you organize your shows better:1. Arrive 45 minutes before show to set up and prep anything beforehand.2. Greet host/guests, give out catalogs/order forms, introduce yourself and your product.3. Start cooking demo 15 minutes after guests arrive. Involve 2 guests in the cooking demo.4. Place recipe in oven/microwave while doing a catalog walk-through, answering questions and allowing guests to begin filling out their order forms.5. Serve up food and allow guests to eat and chat.6. Do door prizes while guests are eating.7. Close show, thank guests and host, and let them know where to complete their orders.8. Follow up with host and guests afterwards to ensure satisfaction and complete any remaining orders.

Here is a more detailed outline you can use for your show: 1. Arrival and Set Up (45 minutes before show)- Arrive at the location of the show and set up your products and display materials.- Make sure everything is organized and easily accessible for the show.2. Pre-Show Preparation- Before guests arrive, review your recipe and make sure you have all the ingredients and tools needed.- Set up any additional stations or displays for products you want to highlight during the show.3. Greet Guests and Thank Host (5 minutes)- As guests arrive, greet them and thank them for coming to the show.- Thank the host for opening up their home and hosting the show.4. Introduction (5 minutes)- Introduce yourself and your company.- Explain what the show will entail and what guests can expect.5. Cooking Demo (15 minutes)- Start the cooking demo, making sure to involve guests by asking for volunteers to help with certain tasks.- While the recipe is cooking, share tips and tricks about the products being used.6. Catalog Walk Through (10 minutes)- Once the recipe is in the oven or microwave, take a quick walk through the catalog, highlighting new or popular products.- Encourage guests to ask questions and take notes.7. Order Forms and Catalogs (10 minutes)- Pass out order forms and catalogs to guests.- Explain how to fill out the order form and answer any questions they may have.8. Recipe Serving (10 minutes)- Once the recipe is finished cooking, serve it to the guests.- While they are eating, continue to answer any questions and highlight products.9. Door Prizes (5 minutes)- Before closing the show, do a quick drawing for door prizes.- Make sure to have guests fill out their guest care cards to be entered into the drawing.10. Closing (5 minutes)- Thank guests for coming and remind them where they can complete their orders.- Thank the host again and offer any incentives for booking a show.- Encourage guests to share their experience and products with friends and family.11. Clean Up (15 minutes)- After guests leave, clean up your products and display materials.- Make sure to gather all order forms and guest care cards to follow up with guests.12. Follow Up (After the show)- Follow up with guests who placed orders and offer any additional assistance or information they may need.-

1. What is a "Show Outline"?

A "Show Outline" is a detailed plan or schedule for hosting a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It includes information about the products that will be featured, games or activities that will be played, and any special offers or promotions that will be available.

2. How do I create a Show Outline?

To create a Show Outline, follow these steps:
1. Start by choosing a date, time, and location for your party.
2. Decide on the theme or focus of your party (ex. holiday baking, quick weeknight meals).
3. Choose a selection of Pampered Chef products that align with your theme.
4. Plan any games or activities you want to include to make the party fun and interactive.
5. Determine any special offers or promotions you want to offer your guests.
6. Write out a detailed schedule for the party, including time for product demonstrations, games, and ordering.
7. Share the Show Outline with your guests ahead of time so they know what to expect.

3. Can I customize my Show Outline?

Yes, you can definitely customize your Show Outline to fit your specific party and guests. You can choose different products, games, and activities to make it unique and tailored to your audience.

4. What are the benefits of using a Show Outline?

Using a Show Outline can help you stay organized and ensure that your party runs smoothly. It also allows you to plan ahead and make sure you have everything you need for a successful event. Additionally, having a Show Outline can help you effectively promote and market your party to potential guests.

5. Where can I find a template for a Show Outline?

You can find a template for a Show Outline on the Pampered Chef website, under the "Resources" section. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a template or create your own using a word processing or spreadsheet program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • caraighan