• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show on the Last Day of May...

In summary, "Show on the Last Day of May..." is a special sales event held by Pampered Chef at the end of May. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on products and can be participated in online or through a consultant. There are no requirements to host a show, but it's a great opportunity to earn rewards. To stay updated on deals and discounts, subscribe to their email list, follow them on social media, or contact your consultant for the latest information.
TheFreddiesCook
...how long do I have to submit a show from yesterday so it still counts for May host benefits?

But you won't get paid the commission until the 22nd AND it doesn't count towards May or June sales...

pcchefjane said:
But you won't get paid the commission until the 22nd AND it doesn't count towards May or June sales...

It counts for JUNE commission sales but not for any PROMOTIONS.

i won't be submitting on the 15, I will be submitting this week.

Even though you are submitting the show this week as a May show the sales will count as June commission sales which you will be paid on the 22nd. It will not count as a June show since it was held in May. I hope this helps you out for explanation.

1. What is "Show on the Last Day of May..."?

"Show on the Last Day of May..." is a special sales event held by Pampered Chef at the end of the month. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

2. When is "Show on the Last Day of May..."?

This event is held on the last day of the month of May, hence the name. However, the specific date may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact date.

3. Can I participate in "Show on the Last Day of May..." online?

Yes, you can! Our online store will have all the deals and discounts available for purchase on the last day of May. You can also contact your consultant to place an order.

4. Are there any requirements to host a "Show on the Last Day of May..."?

No, there are no requirements to host a show on the last day of May. However, it's a great opportunity to gather friends and family and earn some free and discounted products through our generous host rewards program.

5. How can I stay updated on the deals and discounts for "Show on the Last Day of May..."?

The best way to stay updated is by subscribing to our email list and following us on social media. We also recommend staying in touch with your consultant, who can provide you with all the latest information and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies