1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show on the fence

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

i did a home show an hour a way and a lady won a free cooking show and really wants to do one for me. but she just moved to her home here a while back and does not know that meany people and also she sells a product typ thing like spa stuff can not remember the name and she is having a hard time with that finding psople to host and i know he really wants to do the show for me but she needs ideas for names. How do i help her? I want this show for april. i have 4 than Any one have this happen to you? how did you work this type of person? HELP :) !!!!!

Mar 23, 2009
  2. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

I would think it would be hard enough to stand on a fence without doing a show on one.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

WHAT ABOUT:
    - People from the places she does business
    - Her neighbors (great way to get to know them)
    - Contacts through her kids
    - Neighbors from her previous residence
    - Encourage invites to bring a friend (maybe offer a small incentive)
    - Contacts through her spouse
    - Co-workers
    - The customers that she has through her business

Just give her the 50 in 5 handout and it will help her to brainstorm

Mar 23, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's a really scary thing that I had exactly the same thought KG expressed.

Jenna's ideas are great. Remind her, too, that people will want to see her new house. Plus, she can invite people to participate online if you have a website.

Mar 23, 2009
  5. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I have a Host in April who is Hosting JUST for that reason! - to show off her house AND meet her NEW neighbors!:D

Mar 23, 2009
  6. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

I was thinking maybe you could line the items up on the fence...as a display.... It would be hard to do a show balancing on a fence, though.

Mar 23, 2009
  7. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Not that surprising.

I'd wanna show up just to watch the balancing act. I'm picturing a SeƱor Wences bit with the dishes spinning on sticks.

"'sawright!"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  8. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Housewarming parties are always a reason for people to come!! And I actually had the same thoughts as Rae and KG about your post title!!! He,he,he,he,he,he :D

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?