• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March 31st Show: April Specials for Hosts & Guests | Do Not Miss Out!

In summary, the April specials for hosts include discounted products and free items based on the total sales at the show. Hosts can earn up to 30% off and receive free products based on the show's sales. The April specials for guests include discounted products and free items with qualifying purchases. Guests can also take advantage of exclusive bundle deals and limited-time offers during the show. To book a show for March 31st, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will assist you in setting up a virtual or in-person show and provide all the necessary information for you and your guests to participate. Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you book a show for March 31st. As
amybee
I have a friend who is having a show in March 31st. The show will not close in March. My question is do I show April's specials for host and guests? I think I do show the April specials, but I want to make sure. Thanks.

If the show is held in March then the host and guests will get the March specials even if it closes in April, as long as the March date is entered in Pampered Partner.

Home office goes by the show date, not the close date, for the specials. This is NOT the case if you are trying to earn an incentive, though!

is it a "March Show" or an "April Show"? If the host wants the March special, it is a March show, and that is the guest special you should also talk about. If the host wants the April special, then that is what you offer to guests, the April special.

So it goes by the show date, not the close date. So if she has the show on the 31st, I can in PP put the show as 4/1 and then it would be April specials, right?

Yup, but make sure your customers know that the March Guest Sale (measuring stuff @ 20% off) will not apply. :rolleyes:

Will do, thank you all for your quick responses...

What are the April specials for hosts?

The April specials for hosts include discounted products and free items based on the total sales at the show. Hosts can earn up to 30% off and receive free products based on the show's sales.

What are the April specials for guests?

The April specials for guests include discounted products and free items with qualifying purchases. Guests can also take advantage of exclusive bundle deals and limited-time offers during the show.

How do I book a show for March 31st?

To book a show for March 31st, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will assist you in setting up a virtual or in-person show and provide all the necessary information for you and your guests to participate.

Can I still earn host rewards if I book a show for March 31st?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you book a show for March 31st. As long as the show is held on or before March 31st, you will be eligible for the April specials and host rewards.

What happens if I miss out on the March 31st show?

If you miss out on the March 31st show, you can still host a show in April and take advantage of the monthly specials. However, the specific April specials for hosts and guests may be different. It is recommended to book a show for March 31st to ensure you do not miss out on any exclusive deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies