• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show on March 31st

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
I have a friend who is having a show in March 31st. The show will not close in March. My question is do I show April's specials for host and guests? I think I do show the April specials, but I want to make sure. Thanks.

R

RachelNguyen

If the show is held in March then the host and guests will get the March specials even if it closes in April, as long as the March date is entered in Pampered Partner.

Home office goes by the show date, not the close date, for the specials. This is NOT the case if you are trying to earn an incentive, though!

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
is it a "March Show" or an "April Show"? If the host wants the March special, it is a March show, and that is the guest special you should also talk about. If the host wants the April special, then that is what you offer to guests, the April special.

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
So it goes by the show date, not the close date. So if she has the show on the 31st, I can in PP put the show as 4/1 and then it would be April specials, right?

P

Pampered Laura

Yup, but make sure your customers know that the March Guest Sale (measuring stuff @ 20% off) will not apply. :rolleyes: