• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show Order - Family Names and Holds

In summary, the speaker had trouble submitting a show order due to an issue with the PC server, but was able to resolve it eventually. However, when submitting a show for a family member with the same last name and address, the order was placed on hold for security reasons. The speaker suggests having the family member place their own order or contacting customer service to release the hold. The speaker also notes that this is not a new rule and may be a result of increased security measures.
CAPCnewbie
I had a hard time submitting a show order over the weekend but learned it had something to do with the PC server and not me. So finally submtted it yesterday morning, checked CC this morning but the show was still not showing. Luckily I called and they placed the show on hold! and guess why?
Because the hosts name was the same last name as mine and the address is mine. I had to explain that the last name is the same as mine because the host was my sister-in-law and that I have all my shows shipped to me bacause I like to double check orders, organize it all and place thankyou post cards and recipe cards in with the orders.
I've never had this happen before. I'm glad I called to check. Is there any other way I can get around submitting a show for family members that have the same last name as I do?? Will they always place my shows on hold?

Yes, I would change the ship to address not the customer's address. Make it say:
Suzie Host
C/O CAPCnewbie
Address
City, State

I have most of my shows delivered at my door under my customer's name and it is often the same last name. The only thing that would be different in my case, I always leave the customer's phone number. This must be something new they have started. It looks like you are getting punished for giving good customer service.

It's not a new rule. They may just be checking things a little closer these days.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble submitting your show order over the weekend, but I'm glad you were able to figure out the issue with the PC server. It's always frustrating when technology doesn't cooperate, but I'm glad you were able to get your order submitted in the end.

I can understand your concern about submitting shows for family members with the same last name as you. Unfortunately, our system is designed to flag potential duplicate orders for security reasons, so it's not uncommon for shows with the same last name and address to be placed on hold. However, there are a few ways to work around this issue.

One option is to have your family member place their own order through your personal website, using their own shipping address. This will ensure that their order is not flagged as a potential duplicate. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team and explain the situation, and they may be able to manually release the hold on the order for you.

I hope this helps! Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant and for taking the time to check on your show order. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is the process for submitting a show order with family names and holds?

To submit a show order with family names and holds, you will need to first fill out the necessary forms and paperwork provided by the company. This typically includes a show order form, a family name list, and a holds list. Once all forms are completed, you can submit them to the designated contact person or department.

What information is required for the family name list?

The family name list should include all family names that will be attending the show. This includes the first and last names of each family member, as well as any additional information such as age or seating preferences. It is important to double check that all names are spelled correctly and that all necessary information is included.

What are holds and how do they work?

Holds are a way to reserve tickets for specific seats or groups. They are typically used for VIP or special guests, and are held until a certain date before being released to the general public. When submitting a show order with holds, be sure to include the names or groups that the holds are for, as well as the number of tickets being held.

Is there a deadline for submitting a show order with family names and holds?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for submitting show orders with family names and holds. This deadline allows the company to process the orders and make any necessary arrangements for seating and ticket allocation. Be sure to pay attention to the deadline and submit your order before it passes.

What happens after I submit a show order with family names and holds?

After you submit your show order with family names and holds, the company will process the order and allocate tickets accordingly. You will then receive confirmation of your order and any further information or instructions regarding ticket pick-up or distribution. If there are any issues or questions, the company will contact you for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcmckay