1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show on hold???

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Grrrr! I finally got my show in under the wire (wanted to have it submitted on Aug. 1 if not earlier) and when I check shipment status, it's on hold. It looks like an automatic hold b/c it showed up moments after I sent it in.

I have no idea why and am not sure what time I'll be able to call HO because I'm working day shift tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they don't open until after I'm due at work.

Only thing I can see on CC is that the serrated peeler is on back order until 8/11. Please tell me that won't hold up her ENTIRE SHOW?? CC says there are no declined credit cards to resolve.

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Check back. Sometimes it takes a few hours for the declined card to show up.

Aug 2, 2009
  3. Intrepid_Chef

I checked .... HO opens at 8 a.m. my time ... so I should have time to call them on my way out the door!

One of my cc payments was given to me by phone and I destroyed the paper! I hope it's not that one!

4. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

I sent in 3 shows right at the end of the month...on one show (it was 1900.00 show) it said I had 2 declined CC...and on the other show...it said I had 1...I just re-submitted the same card #'s and they went through...so I'm not sure what was happening there....all 3 were good #'s....

Aug 2, 2009
  5. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Wow - a 1900 show! Holy smokes batman! That's awesome! Whats your secret for success?

It must have been the time for declined CC's because I had the same thing happen on Friday night when I submitted 4 shows.

Aug 2, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

An item on back order shouldn't cause a show to be on hold.

7. Intrepid_Chef

OMG ... you're not going to believe this!

The issue was an expiration date of 7/2009 ... for an outside order through my PWS!

When she submitted the order, well in advance of the show, the card was valid, probably ditto when I tried to turn it in on 7/31 but then noticed the host had an unused half price item.

By the time I could confirm that she didn't want it, it was 8/1, thus the card was no longer valid.

I e-mailed the customer and will call her tonight.

I wish it didn't put the WHOLE SHOW on hold ... this is one of the orders being direct shipped to Pennsylvania!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted