• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated and Confused: Show on Hold After Submission

In summary, an automatic hold was placed on the show because it was submitted moments after it was due. The item on back order was the reason for the hold. The show will be released when the back order is resolved.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Grrrr! I finally got my show in under the wire (wanted to have it submitted on Aug. 1 if not earlier) and when I check shipment status, it's on hold. It looks like an automatic hold b/c it showed up moments after I sent it in.

I have no idea why and am not sure what time I'll be able to call HO because I'm working day shift tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they don't open until after I'm due at work.

Only thing I can see on CC is that the serrated peeler is on back order until 8/11. Please tell me that won't hold up her ENTIRE SHOW?? CC says there are no declined credit cards to resolve.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Grrrr! I finally got my show in under the wire (wanted to have it submitted on Aug. 1 if not earlier) and when I check shipment status, it's on hold. It looks like an automatic hold b/c it showed up moments after I sent it in.

I have no idea why and am not sure what time I'll be able to call HO because I'm working day shift tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they don't open until after I'm due at work.

Only thing I can see on CC is that the serrated peeler is on back order until 8/11. Please tell me that won't hold up her ENTIRE SHOW?? CC says there are no declined credit cards to resolve.

Check back. Sometimes it takes a few hours for the declined card to show up.

I checked .... HO opens at 8 a.m. my time ... so I should have time to call them on my way out the door!

One of my cc payments was given to me by phone and I destroyed the paper! I hope it's not that one!

I sent in 3 shows right at the end of the month...on one show (it was 1900.00 show) it said I had 2 declined CC...and on the other show...it said I had 1...I just re-submitted the same card #'s and they went through...so I'm not sure what was happening there....all 3 were good #'s....

Wow - a 1900 show! Holy smokes batman! That's awesome! Whats your secret for success?

It must have been the time for declined CC's because I had the same thing happen on Friday night when I submitted 4 shows.

An item on back order shouldn't cause a show to be on hold.

OMG ... you're not going to believe this!

The issue was an expiration date of 7/2009 ... for an outside order through my PWS!

When she submitted the order, well in advance of the show, the card was valid, probably ditto when I tried to turn it in on 7/31 but then noticed the host had an unused half price item.

By the time I could confirm that she didn't want it, it was 8/1, thus the card was no longer valid.

I e-mailed the customer and will call her tonight.

I wish it didn't put the WHOLE SHOW on hold ... this is one of the orders being direct shipped to Pennsylvania!

1. What does it mean when a show is put on hold after submission?

When a show is put on hold after submission, it means that the host has submitted their show request to our system, but the show has not yet been confirmed by our team. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as needing more information from the host or waiting for a specific date to confirm the show.

2. How long does it usually take for a show to be confirmed after it has been put on hold?

The length of time it takes for a show to be confirmed after being put on hold can vary. Our team works diligently to process show requests as quickly as possible, but the timeframe can depend on factors such as the availability of the consultant and the host's requested date for the show.

3. Can I still make sales while my show is on hold?

Yes, you can still make sales while your show is on hold. Our system allows for orders to be placed and counted towards the host's show, even if the show has not yet been confirmed. This can help to keep the momentum going and ensure you don't miss out on any potential sales.

4. What should I do if my show has been on hold for an extended period of time?

If your show has been on hold for an extended period of time, we recommend reaching out to your consultant or our customer service team for an update. It's possible that there may be a delay in processing your show request, and we want to make sure everything is on track for a successful show.

5. Can a show be cancelled while it is on hold?

Yes, a show can be cancelled while it is on hold. If the host decides to cancel the show, they can reach out to their consultant or our customer service team to do so. This will remove the show from your calendar and stop any further orders from being placed for that show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Summer0919