1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show on Hold?

1. niktim3

niktim3 Member

I have not gotten an email from HO or anything, but I just went to shipment status, and it says the show is on hold?? I only submitted it on Thursday, any ideas?

Apr 25, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Did someone pay by credit card? If so, there may be a problem with a card. I haven't experienced this, yet, but have heard here on CS about consultants not being notified until they call HO, and then being told there's a problem. I suggest you call on Monday.

Apr 25, 2009
  3. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Not sure, but I will call!
    I lost my laptop..the motherboard somehow quit... so maybe i messed up the number of the show. Could be as simple as that, I hope!!

Apr 25, 2009
  4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I submitted a fundraiser on Thursday and saw that it was on hold about an hour after I sent it in. I called HO and sure enough the credit card was the problem. I reread the number and expiration to HO and she rekeyed it in and it took. It was either the number I keyed in on P3 was wrong or the money wasn't in the account when HO tried it. It never showed up as a declined card nor did I get an e-mail. According to HO I should have or I called them too soon for it to be sent out.

I would call HO Nicole. They were open today (solution center) but I forgot what the recording said the hours were while I was on hold on Thursday.

Hopefully it's a simple mistake like mine was.

5. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Thanks, will check on Monday!!!
    Ugh!!!
    Maybe we are TOO efficient, sometimes =)

Apr 25, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I have this thing about constantly checking CC after I submit a show or order to make sure everything is fine. Sometimes it takes forever for it to show up or I'm just too inpatient (lol). Needless to say seeing the word "hold" threw me for a loop and I had to call to find out. HO was surprised that I called so soon but she said that more people should be on top of things. I don't know how soon I would have found out there was a problem.

Good luck on Monday calling HO. It's their busiest day for calls.

Have something to add?