• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipment Status Says 'On Hold': Ideas?

In summary, the person is experiencing a problem with a show they submitted on Thursday. They noticed it was on hold and called HO. They suspect it may be due to a credit card issue and plan to call on Monday to resolve it. They also mention a previous experience with a fundraiser being on hold due to a credit card problem. They suggest checking credit card information after submitting a show.
niktim3
I have not gotten an email from HO or anything, but I just went to shipment status, and it says the show is on hold?? I only submitted it on Thursday, any ideas?

Did someone pay by credit card? If so, there may be a problem with a card. I haven't experienced this, yet, but have heard here on CS about consultants not being notified until they call HO, and then being told there's a problem. I suggest you call on Monday.

Not sure, but I will call!
I lost my laptop..the motherboard somehow quit... so maybe i messed up the number of the show. Could be as simple as that, I hope!!

I submitted a fundraiser on Thursday and saw that it was on hold about an hour after I sent it in. I called HO and sure enough the credit card was the problem. I reread the number and expiration to HO and she rekeyed it in and it took. It was either the number I keyed in on P3 was wrong or the money wasn't in the account when HO tried it. It never showed up as a declined card nor did I get an e-mail. According to HO I should have or I called them too soon for it to be sent out.

I would call HO Nicole. They were open today (solution center) but I forgot what the recording said the hours were while I was on hold on Thursday.

Hopefully it's a simple mistake like mine was.

Thanks, will check on Monday!!!
Ugh!!!
Maybe we are TOO efficient, sometimes =)

I have this thing about constantly checking CC after I submit a show or order to make sure everything is fine. Sometimes it takes forever for it to show up or I'm just too inpatient (lol). Needless to say seeing the word "hold" threw me for a loop and I had to call to find out. HO was surprised that I called so soon but she said that more people should be on top of things. I don't know how soon I would have found out there was a problem.

Good luck on Monday calling HO. It's their busiest day for calls.

1. What does it mean when my shipment status says "On Hold"?

When a shipment status says "On Hold," it means that there is an issue with your order that is preventing it from being shipped out. This could be due to a problem with payment, an item being out of stock, or other issues that require further action.

2. How can I find out why my shipment status is on hold?

To find out why your shipment status is on hold, you can contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with more information about the specific issue and help you resolve it so that your order can be shipped out as soon as possible.

3. Can I still make changes to my order if the shipment status is on hold?

If your shipment status is on hold, you may still be able to make changes to your order, depending on the reason for the hold. Contact our customer service team to inquire about making changes to your order and they will advise you on the best course of action.

4. How long will my shipment status be on hold?

The length of time that your shipment status will be on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold and how quickly the issue can be resolved. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible so that your order can be shipped out in a timely manner.

5. What happens if my shipment status remains on hold?

If your shipment status remains on hold for an extended period of time, it is possible that your order may be cancelled. However, our customer service team will do their best to resolve the issue and get your order shipped out. If your order is cancelled, you will be notified and provided with a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Nep2nfly