• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is My Show on Hold Other Than Declined CC?

In summary, it would be nice if they had some sort of update page on Cons.Corner so we can be kept up to date on things and KNOW that when shipping problems or shows-on-hold is due to a recent upgrade.
Jennie4PC
Why would a sho be on hold other then CC? I currently have a show on hold, and when I go to the declined CC it says there are no declined cards a this time. I am currently on hold with HO to see if I can find out why.

I had the same thing happen to me. I resolved the cc, but it was still saying on hold. I had to call 2 times before it was manually released successfully. The first rep told me it was released, but it still showed on hold. I called the next day and the rep had to do it again.

Jennie4PC said:
Why would a sho be on hold other then CC? I currently have a show on hold, and when I go to the declined CC it says there are no declined cards a this time. I am currently on hold with HO to see if I can find out why.

I had a consultant on my team who had a show on hold for a declined CC - and she never got any notice of it, and it was never on the declined card page. The only way she knew was by calling HO herself to find out. But because it never showed up on the declined card page, she also had to call and sit on hold for a couple hours to resolve it too.:thumbdown:

I had to hang up to take DS to school now I wont be getting a call back till about 4:00 tonight.

ChefBeckyD said:
I had a consultant on my team who had a show on hold for a declined CC - and she never got any notice of it, and it was never on the declined card page. The only way she knew was by calling HO herself to find out. But because it never showed up on the declined card page, she also had to call and sit on hold for a couple hours to resolve it too.:thumbdown:

I just went through this SAME thing last week - no notification at all. If I did not keep up with my Shipment Status I guess it would still be on hold.

Same here. Took me over a week to get it sorted, and the customer has to reenter her order. Thankfully, she wants to. But I just pray the order comes through correctly! After reading the last few days of threads about shipping issues and problems, I'm nervous! It's a large individual order. Fortunately, she's no stranger to PC and she's also a Direct Sales person so understands a little.It would be nice if they had some sort of update page on Cons.Corner so we can be kept up to date on things and KNOW that when shipping problems or shows-on-hold is due to a recent upgrade.

Last edited:
my show was on hold due to 2 cc's 1 I got resolved last night the other 1 this am. Of course I had to sit on hold again this am.

Make SURE you complain about no notification if you did not receive any!

I defintiyl complained about it. They transfered me to tech support and they said it was the way it went into the system. I told him I as not happy to have to sit at home waiting for a phone call to have to call back the next am to let them kno what to do about my cc issue. I got up at 7:00 this am and still had to ait for 30 mins.

1. Why does my show keep getting put on hold?

There are a few reasons why a show may be put on hold other than a declined credit card. It could be because the selected date was already booked by another host, the consultant is unavailable on that date, or there was a technical issue with the website. Our team will reach out to you to discuss the options for rescheduling your show.

2. How long will my show be on hold?

The length of time your show is on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold. If it is due to a scheduling conflict, we will work with you to find a new date that works for both the consultant and yourself. If it is due to a technical issue, we will work to resolve it as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my show is on hold?

Yes, even if your show is on hold, you can still earn host rewards for any orders placed by your guests. These rewards will be applied once your show is rescheduled or completed. Our team will work with you to ensure that you receive all of your well-deserved rewards.

4. Can I cancel a show that is on hold?

In most cases, you can cancel a show that is on hold. However, please keep in mind that cancelling a show may result in the loss of any host rewards or benefits that were earned through orders placed by your guests. If you need to cancel a show, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I prevent my show from being put on hold?

The best way to prevent your show from being put on hold is to communicate with your consultant and check the availability of your preferred date before setting up the show. You can also ensure that your credit card information is up to date and there are no issues with payment. If you experience any issues or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJoyJ