• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show on Hold and I Do Not Remember...

In summary, the customer's cc was rejected and they received an e-mail about it. The problem is that the show #314 is still pending for payment, even if the payment is not present in the old account. The second time it will pull from the new account.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I submitted show yesterday at about 3:55 p.m. CST. Now, the show showed up on the shipping list about 4:30 p.m. and it is on HOLD. Please remind me, a show will show as on hold until they check the CCs and the amount of with drawl from my account right? The reason I ask is because I have no e-mail stating an issue with any CC and there is no card listed as needing to be resolved even as of this morning.

If it says HOLD there is something wrong and you need to contact HO to find out. You can see the issues on line or call them.

If it's being checked it says received, then released for picking, then received, then picking, then picked, then shipped.

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you! And worst yet, it could only be my brothers CC! The money is available in my account and the other CC, I know for sure is OK as I checked with the owner this a.m. already. My brother is at work so...

you can check right away on CC if there is a credit card issue. I've had those before and did NOT get an email like I'm ssupposed to to.

I recently noticed a big red blurb on the last page when submitting a show about checking the shipping status on all shows to see if they are on hold. I'm not sure if it's NEW or if I've just never noticed it before. I'm wondering if it's something new though, because I was waiting for a recruit's show to show up & finally had her check on it to see that it WAS on hold! Yikes!!! She didn't know to look and if she had not have mentioned it to me I have no idea how long it would have sat there. :(

Yeah...you won't get anything letting you know. You do have to check. I've learned that a few times.

Well, the problem is all mine!! It never did show up on the Resolve declined cards because it was not the cards that were a problem but my own checking account! Last August we filled bankruptcy. I closed a checking account and had been using Pat's bank/credit card to pay for parties up until the first of this month. Well with everything that happened I totally forgot that my debit card was attached to the OLD ACCOUNT I CLOSED! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! I had a form that I had printed and filled out on September 30, 2009 and must have set it aside without sending it through to Finance! So everything is help up, including my S/S Supply order I was hoping to get tomorrow, as the payment for that was sent back to PC with an Account Closed message which in turn put the party on HOLD as they would not release that one until the Supply Order was resolved. Luckily Pat has a fax program on his Personal Computer so I was able to do that last night. Now I just gotta wait to see what happens today. Geez! The only bad thing is that it took over three days from the time the Supply order bounced to the time I finally got notification of the via e-mail. Of course by that time I had called them and knew what to fix. Oh well, I got it done.

A customer's cc was rejected tonight & I received an e-mail too. Weird!

You'd think with technology what it is today- they could figure out how to better notify us of things like that. Instead of just "Hold" and then wait for you to call them. at least for your supply order you should have found out about it long ago before this show ever brought it to light. Even an automated email that says "Your show/order is on "hold". Please call 1-888-xxxxxxxx to resolve it."Glad you got it figured out though.

OK. Here is what had to happen. I had to call in a credit card or send them a money order to fix my supply order. I faxed in the debit account info last night. Now my new account number will be attached to my debit card tomorrow. Show #314 will bounce even if the payment is NOT presented to my bank until next week. Because it is electronically stored by the bank in a queue that can not be changed until it bounces out of the old account. The second time it will pull from my new account. You would think that a bank or their customer could go in and simply cancel an automatic debit from any queue. I mean, I can do that for my mortgage and my car payment if I decide to go pay them in person so why can't PC do that? anyway, Pat ended up calling PC to pay for my Supply order with a credit card.

1. What does it mean when a show is put on hold?

When a show is put on hold, it means that the host has requested to postpone their scheduled show for a later date. This could be due to various reasons such as personal conflicts, unexpected events, or simply wanting more time to prepare for the show.

2. Can I still earn rewards if my show is put on hold?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for a show that is put on hold. As long as the show is rescheduled and takes place within the designated timeframe, you will still receive credit for the sales made at the original show date.

3. How long can a show be put on hold for?

There is no specific time limit for how long a show can be put on hold. The duration will depend on the host's availability and their request to reschedule the show. However, it is recommended to reschedule the show within a reasonable timeframe to ensure that guests are still interested and able to attend.

4. What if I forget the details of a show that was put on hold?

If you do not remember the details of a show that was put on hold, you can reach out to the host or your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help you prepare for the rescheduled show.

5. Can I still make sales at a show that was put on hold?

No, you cannot make sales at a show that was put on hold. The purpose of putting a show on hold is to reschedule it for a later date. However, you can still take orders and make sales through your personal website or by promoting the show to your network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Nep2nfly