• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a CC Error Affect My Free Tote Bag for My Second Show on Hold?

In summary, the conversation discussed a submission for a show that was made at the last minute to receive a free tote bag, but was put on hold due to a credit card error. It was resolved promptly and the hosts' show was scheduled around their payday to ensure better sales. The conversation also mentioned the frustration of credit card issues and recommended holding and closing shows close to payday to minimize problems.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I submitted my second show at the 11th hour (literally) on the 15th to get the free tote bag. This morning I got a email saying my show was on hold because of a cc error. I corrected it immediately. Will this affect me getting my free tote since the show won't be processed till after the 15th?

As long as it was held and submitted on time, and resolved promptly, you're fine.

Nancy
I feel your pain, I had the same thing happen. It seems to be more and more I am having credit cards issues and problems resolving declined payment cards. I wish there was a way to get around this, it is frustrating.

jwagner75 said:
Nancy
I feel your pain, I had the same thing happen. It seems to be more and more I am having credit cards issues and problems resolving declined payment cards. I wish there was a way to get around this, it is frustrating.

I work with two groups, military & school employees. I schedule my shows near their payday ONLY! I tell my hosts that if they hold the show near a payday, they will get better sales & it's proven to be true. If the show is the weekend before, we don't close until after the paychecks hit the bank accounts. This pay period fell on Tuesday (2PM on Wednesday for us here in Japan), so I held open the 2 shows from last weekend & submitted them at 6PM when everyone's paycheck has just hit their account. It really makes a difference! If we hold the show open over a week past payday, I start having issues. In the states, I know it's more difficult to have a group who all get paid simultaneously, but if you know it's a bunch of co-workers, try encouraging the host to hold & close the show ASAP after payday. It will help their host benefits & you'll have less headaches. ;)

Read the email they sent you. it has all the details.

1. How does putting a show on hold affect my promotion?

Putting a show on hold means that the show will not count towards your promotion. This means that any sales or bookings made at the show will not contribute towards the requirements for earning the promotion.

2. Can I still earn the promotion if I put a show on hold?

No, putting a show on hold means that the show will not count towards your promotion. You will need to have a minimum number of shows that meet the promotion requirements in order to earn the promotion.

3. How long can I put a show on hold for?

You can put a show on hold for up to 60 days. After this time, the show will automatically be cancelled and will not count towards your promotion. You can also choose to cancel the hold at any time before the 60 days.

4. Will my host still receive their host rewards if I put their show on hold?

Yes, the host will still receive their host rewards as long as the show meets the required sales amount. However, the show will not count towards your promotion, so it will not contribute to your personal sales or bookings.

5. Can I put multiple shows on hold at once?

Yes, you can put multiple shows on hold at once. However, keep in mind that these shows will not count towards your promotion and you will still need to meet the minimum requirements for earning the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
chefann
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies