1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show on hold affect promotion?

1. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

I submitted my second show at the 11th hour (literally) on the 15th to get the free tote bag. This morning I got a email saying my show was on hold because of a cc error. I corrected it immediately. Will this affect me getting my free tote since the show won't be processed till after the 15th?

2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

As long as it was held and submitted on time, and resolved promptly, you're fine.

Sep 16, 2009
  3. jwagner75

jwagner75 Novice Member

Nancy
    I feel your pain, I had the same thing happen. It seems to be more and more I am having credit cards issues and problems resolving declined payment cards. I wish there was a way to get around this, it is frustrating.

Sep 16, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I work with two groups, military & school employees. I schedule my shows near their payday ONLY! I tell my hosts that if they hold the show near a payday, they will get better sales & it's proven to be true. If the show is the weekend before, we don't close until after the paychecks hit the bank accounts. This pay period fell on Tuesday (2PM on Wednesday for us here in Japan), so I held open the 2 shows from last weekend & submitted them at 6PM when everyone's paycheck has just hit their account. It really makes a difference! If we hold the show open over a week past payday, I start having issues. In the states, I know it's more difficult to have a group who all get paid simultaneously, but if you know it's a bunch of co-workers, try encouraging the host to hold & close the show ASAP after payday. It will help their host benefits & you'll have less headaches. ;)

Sep 16, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Read the email they sent you. it has all the details.

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?