1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Show on Game Day

1. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

A friend of mine wants to hold a show on a football game day. he said that I could do my demo and people could come and eat and watch the game. Thing is, I don't want people to be distracted by the game from watching me and I don't want to look like a distraction either. I was thinking about some sort of "open house" where I don't necesarily do a demo, but have some PC recipe munchies out and display some tools. Any suggestions for making this successful?

Oct 23, 2005
  2. Games typically start at 1pm on Sunday, so schedule your demo for noon. That way, people will pay attention to your demo without missing the game. Most women don't watch football anyway so while the men are catching the first quarter, the women can place their orders.

3. amya

amya Member

What about trying a tailgating show? Even though you aren't actually tailgating, make some of the same kinds of food you would make if you really were in a parking lot outside the stadium.

Oct 24, 2005
  4. reegrace

reegrace Member

Halftime?

How about have some munchies ready for halftime and have your stuff displayed and talk about the products then. I would concentrate on the higher priced stuff like stoneware.

Oct 24, 2005
  5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Thanks for the great ideas!

Oct 24, 2005
  6. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

half time!

I like the idea of a half time show, since everyone would already be there anyway. And if you have some munchies set out ahead of time, it will whet their appetites! :) Plus, I know alot of women who ARE into foot ball, and might be offended if you assume that they are not. However, I for one, would be drooling over the pampered chef catalog during the game!!
    I like this idea, I think I will offer it to my hosts-thanks! :D

Oct 24, 2005
  7. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Thanks for thinking of me! I wouldn't be offended, but there's no way I could focus on a PC demo during the game.

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?