• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe Ideas Can Be Showcased in a 12 Skillet?

In summary, Show off Cookware Recipe is a collection of recipes designed to showcase Pampered Chef's high-quality cookware. The recipes can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through a cooking demonstration with a consultant. They are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and can be substituted to fit dietary needs. The cookware used in the recipes can also be purchased through Pampered Chef.
TinasKitchen
I have a show next week and wanted to get some more bookings for shows in january. I would like to do the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake and my director says do a carafe of Hot chocolate w/ a simple additions bar of candy canes chopped w/ FC and chocolate grated w/ Adjustable microplane, whipped cream in EAD an I forgot what else she suggested. lol

I also love the pineapple upside down cake. Then just show off some other things.. like what I dont know lol

any other ideas for a recipe using our 12" skillet?

More of a summer time recipe, but love it!This is more of a summer time type recipe, but I love making it. It tastes really fresh...See Angel Food Skillet Cake attached.

My other favorite for fall and winter is the Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet, also attached. It's a big WOW at shows!

Attachments

• Angel Almond Skillet Cake.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet.doc
    33 KB · Views: 264
One idea could be a savory dish, such as a cheesy vegetable frittata made in the 12" skillet. You could also showcase the versatility of the skillet by using it to make a stir-fry or a one-pan chicken and vegetable dish. Another idea could be a dessert, such as a berry cobbler or a skillet cookie, both of which can be easily made in the 12" skillet. You could also demonstrate how the skillet can be used to make homemade pizza or even a breakfast hash. The possibilities are endless, so have fun experimenting and showcasing the versatility of the 12" skillet!

1. What is Show off Cookware Recipe?

Show off Cookware Recipe is a collection of recipes specifically designed to showcase the high-quality and versatile cookware offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I access Show off Cookware Recipe?

Show off Cookware Recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration hosted by a consultant.

3. Are the recipes in Show off Cookware Recipe easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in Show off Cookware Recipe are designed to be user-friendly and come with step-by-step instructions for a stress-free cooking experience.

4. Can I make substitutions in the Show off Cookware Recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the Show off Cookware Recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend following the recipes as written for the best results.

5. Can I purchase the cookware used in the Show off Cookware Recipe?

Yes, all of the cookware used in the Show off Cookware Recipe can be purchased through Pampered Chef. You can contact your consultant or visit our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • lisatx04