• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Delayed Christmas Show Shipment: Any Updates on Unshipped Orders?

In summary, "Show Not Shipped Yet" means that your order has been placed, but it has not yet been shipped out for delivery. The shipping time for a show can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks. You can still track your order even if it says "Show Not Shipped Yet" and you will receive a tracking number via email once it has been shipped. You can cancel your order if it has not been shipped yet, and you will receive a notification via email when it has been shipped.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone has any shows before Christmas that have not been shipped yet? I submitted a show from a customer who gave me orders on the 24th with the hopes it would be delivered by the 31st. Well, it still has not been shipped yet, nor has it even been picked. The website shows orders being shipped through the 29th. I called HO the evening of the 30th and they didn't see any problems and said this should go out next and they are still shipping orders through the 23rd. I understand they had 2 holidays in a row back to back but this seems a bit poor to me though. I guess was a bit spoiled since they were shipping so quick for Christmas. The show was even quite small. Anyone else have any issues like this? It has now been 10 days since submitting.

Call again on Monday - I had a show submitted on 12/29 and it shipped the next day - it's always a safe bet to double check. I'm waiting for adjustments to go through from a couple of weeks ago that should have shipped as well.

Last edited:
Do you mean 12/29?

Yes - I meant 12/29 - it's getting late!:)

Yeah, just disappointed as it seems this show was put on the back burner.....

1. What does "Show Not Shipped Yet" mean?

"Show Not Shipped Yet" means that your order has been placed, but it has not yet been shipped out for delivery. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as a delay in processing or a backordered item.

2. How long does it typically take for a show to be shipped?

The shipping time for a show can vary depending on a few factors, such as the availability of the products ordered and the shipping method selected. Generally, it can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for a show to be shipped.

3. Can I track my order if it says "Show Not Shipped Yet"?

Yes, you can still track your order even if it says "Show Not Shipped Yet." Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the status of your delivery.

4. Can I cancel my order if it hasn't been shipped yet?

Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the request.

5. Will I receive a notification when my show has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your show has been shipped. This email will also include your tracking number and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erin