• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Be Entertained: Check Out Our Show Must Go On Flyer!

In summary, the "Show Must Go on Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and generate interest in their cooking shows. It can be created using customizable templates provided by the company or purchased pre-printed from their official website. The flyer should include the date, time, and location of the cooking show, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect, and the consultant's contact information. It can also be shared on social media to reach a larger audience, with the company providing graphics for this purpose.
riggs62
Thought I'd share....

Attachments

• Show Must go on.doc
    1 MB · Views: 640
cute flyer. thank you for sharing.

Great job with the flyer!

Awesome flyer! Is this a flyer that is done/updated frequently?

I use these in every hostess packet. I let them do the work for me. It's been working great for the last couple of shows. I update them all the time and usually post them here. Feel free to email me if you need one and I haven't posted it ;)

Thanks~I loved it... thank you for taking the time to share!!! I spent time this afternoon making host kits :chef:

Can anyone post that in .pdf format? I use a mac and don't use word and when I open it up in Pages, all the flyers never load right. :(

LOL - Keith, great story with you signature! I have a guy who is a recruit lead (as of today but hope to sign by April 1) and I can't wait to sign him!

Here's the flyer in PDF for ya

Attachments

• Show Must go on-1.pdf
    227.1 KB · Views: 328
Oh fun! Thanks for sharing, I'm passing this one onto my team... bookings for my overall downline are SO low lately that it's dissapointing... I hope this helps! THANKS :)

I love this. Do you have one for April Hosts?
TIA!
:)

I love it.. but shouldn't the prices for may and June be added?
All I see is the retail value, no? Is it just me?

Thanks for sharing

1. What is the "Show Must Go on Flyer"?

The "Show Must Go on Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and generate interest in their cooking shows.

2. How do I get a "Show Must Go on Flyer"?

You can either create your own flyer using the customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef, or you can purchase pre-printed flyers from the company's official website.

3. Can I customize the "Show Must Go on Flyer" to include my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the flyer with your name, contact details, and preferred show date and time. This will help your guests easily reach out to you for more information or to RSVP for the show.

4. What information should I include on the "Show Must Go on Flyer"?

The flyer should include the date, time, and location of the cooking show, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect. You should also include your contact information and any special offers or incentives for attending the show.

5. Can I share the "Show Must Go on Flyer" on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyer on social media to reach a larger audience and generate more interest in your cooking show. Pampered Chef also provides social media graphics that you can use to promote your show on various platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kkokas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • smithcooking