• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Online Catalog Order - Help Needed!

In summary, the speaker had an online catalog show that was supposed to close out last night. However, an order came in late and when they checked their email in the morning, the order had disappeared from their online review. They asked for help in finding the missing order and were advised to check their closed shows and change the closing date to view it. They were relieved to find the order and were reminded that this has happened to others before. Additional advice was given to check spam folders and contact customer service if needed.
lesliec
I had a catalog show going that was set up online. We had planned to close it out last night, but we didn't. Well last night another order came in about 11:30. When I got up this morning I could see the email notifying me that there had been an order, but when I went online to review it and to transfer it to P3 it was gone.
Can someone tell me what to do and how to find it. TIA.

lesliec said:
I had a catalog show going that was set up online. We had planned to close it out last night, but we didn't. Well last night another order came in about 11:30. When I got up this morning I could see the email notifying me that there had been an order, but when I went online to review it and to transfer it to P3 it was gone.
Can someone tell me what to do and how to find it. TIA.

It's probably in your closed shows. When you go into your show on the PC website, you can change it so you view closed shows. Just change the closing date, and it will open it back up for you.

Thank you. I almost had a heart attack!!!!

lesliec said:
Thank you. I almost had a heart attack!!!!

I remember the first time that happened to me, too!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your online catalog show. It can be frustrating when an order seems to disappear like that. Have you checked your email's spam or junk folder to see if the order confirmation may have ended up there? If not, I would recommend reaching out to the customer who placed the order to confirm that they did indeed place it and to see if they have a copy of their order confirmation. If all else fails, you can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance in locating the missing order. I hope this helps and that you're able to resolve the issue soon. Best of luck!

1. What should I do if I haven't received my order from the online catalog?

If you haven't received your order from the online catalog, please check the estimated delivery date provided in your order confirmation email. If the estimated delivery date has passed, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I track my order from the online catalog?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order status. You will also receive a tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.

3. How can I cancel or make changes to my online catalog order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your online catalog order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that it may not be possible if your order has already been processed or shipped.

4. What should I do if I received the wrong item from my online catalog order?

If you received the wrong item from your online catalog order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and get you the correct item as soon as possible.

5. Can I return items from my online catalog order?

Yes, you can return items from your online catalog order within our return policy timeframe. Please visit our website or contact our customer service team for more information on our return policy and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • workingontwo