• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refreshing Your Show Intro: Ideas & Inspiration

DEMO:Thank you all so much for coming tonight! I'm so excited to show you all the products that I love. I have a lot of questions for you, so let's get started.First, tell me what you think of our receipt guarantee.Then, how do you like our product guarantee?Do you have a favorite product that you've used?What do you think of our demo?Thank you for coming and I hope to see you soon at a show!
AJPratt
Silver Member
What is your show intro? What do you say? Mine is feeling a little stale.

I'm sure each has their own intro. Here is mine:

Hellos and welcome to _________ show. Thank you for coming. Thank the host. Give host her SBCB and her gift. Announce her host rewards. Tell my PC story and have them introduce themselves while giving thier fave PC product.
Go over receipt guarantees, wishlists and begin demo.

I say the same thing as above but I like to get to the demo quicker, so one thing we have all learned in our cluster from our upline is to "sprinkle" introductions throughout your show. Start with a couple introductions and start your demo. Have people say their name and their favorite product - or if they are new to PC - the yuckiest item in their kitchen. This will get guests talking about our products. Then sprinkle in a few more introductions. Before you know it, your demo is over and your guests have "helped" you with your show and selling your products. It also helps with those "ackward" pauses when you dont' know what to say.

I've been doing this almost a year, but didn't quite have an outline that I felt worked for me. What do you think?

Thank host for getting us all together. Tonight host will ear a free shopping spree for hosting the show tonight.
QUESTIONS/SHOW OF HANDS: (One or two) Who has been to a show?" or "Who are my cooks in the room?" "If you could be a better cook, faster cook or fancier cook, which would choose?" Fave product or How you know the host/What they’d like to learn
Pass around a Season's Best (for anyone here out of pure obligation, mark this off, it $1 and you’ve officially bought something)

Intro: I never even heard of PC until I went to a FoodBank fundraiser my friend held. I bought a couple of products and found that I used them constantly. I held a show for the sole reason of helping the foodbank. Once I saw the demo I thought this would be so much better than my regular job. It’s perfect for me: eating, shopping and socializing! It gives me an identity separate from of my husband. Downsizing is also a concern for me, and this is my safety net. I am a happier person because I know if anything happens at my job, all I have to do is a couple of extra shows!

Explain Receipt: Payment options (also happy hubby plan), Wish list, Product guarantee, save it

sounds great!
Now practice, practice, practice, make them natural things to say. This is going to sound strange, but watch yourself saying it in the mirror, So you can see what they will be seeing, make sure you're smiling ect.

I start like this:

"Hi! I want to welcome you all to our Cucina Italiana Theme show tonight! I have plenty of other fun themes, so when you book your show, we'll fix a different recipe for your friends. I'll tell you more about that later.

My name is Kim and I am going to be your Pampered Chef Consultant tonight, and what I really want is to be your consultant for life. I love the Pampered Chef and the amazing opportunity they offered me, as well as their awesome products; and I want you to feel the same way. So please, if you have any questions, comments, or even complaints, please let me know and I will do my best to get it taken care of. My contact information is on your receipts as well as the catalogs. I will also be calling each of you in about a month just to make sure you have taken your products out of the box! If you haven't, I will give you some pointers how to use your great tools!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is my job to help you Discover the Chef in YOU! I will do that by providing quick and easy recipes, helpful kitchen tips, and most importantly, the tools to get the job done right! When you have a home improvement project, you go buy the right tool for the job, why should the Kitchen be any different!

I want to thank Mary for having us tonight and as a token of my appreciation, I'd like to present her with the Season's Best Recipe collection. It contains recipes from our Cucina Italiana show as well as some tried and true PC favorites. I'm not the only one who is thankful that Mary is having us over, though, PC is going to thank her with a FREE shopping spree, as well as up to 4 half price items, and up to a 30% discount on anything after that! Pretty nice for passing out invitations and buying the ingredients! It was pretty easy, wasn't it, Mary? In addition to that, she gets to take advantage of our monthly host special, which is 60% off ABC. The great thing about that, is that when YOU book a show, she gets to take advantage of the special at your show, too. The special for next month is 60% off DEF. It's the gift that keeps on giving. BUT WAIT! There's MORE! (do I sound like an infomercial, because that's what I feel like!) She is also going to get a 10% discount on everything for an entire year after her show! So when you host a show and she says she can't afford any more Pampered Chef, we all know that she's lying because she gets a discount! HAHAHA

So, how many of you have ever been to a PC show? Who has hosted one? If you have in the past year, make sure we get your discount on your order. Who loves to cook? Who hates to cook? Just trying to get a feel for the crowd...Now, I want to get to know you guys a little better, so I just want to go around the room really quick and say who you are and how you know Mary and what your favorite product is.

Okay, now before we get down to the recipe, I have some housekeeping to do. First, who brought friends, because you get prizes!! Second, let's go over what's in your folders. Order forms, Please fill out clearly and completely. Please put your email on there so I can keep you up on my mailing list with the latest specials and some delicious recipes! Use them like a wish list. Circle everything you want, and remember, circles are free! There are 3 different ways you can get PC Products: You can buy them at full price (which Mary and I would certainly love), you can host a show and get them free and discounted (which Mary will do tonight!) or you can be a consultant like me and earn free products as well as a great commission just for having fun and demonstrating an easy recipe! I will tell you a little about your catalogs: Products with a star by it are in the starter kit that you can get for Just $90. The number in the dark circle is the number of years the product is guaranteed for. Everything is guaranteed for one year, and many are guaranteed longer! Just make sure to hold on to your receipt; stick it in a cookbook or under your silverware tray. If you must, file it in a filing cabinet! I also put some information in there on the PC business opportunity. IF you've ever thought of owning your own business, check it out, it could be just what you're looking for! Your guest special is XYZ, and I think that pretty much covers it all...now should we get to cookin'?!

Wow I talk a lot, don't I?! I timed myself and it only takes about 5 minutes, so I don't think that's too much...ANYHOW, that's my 2 cents...

Thank you, I am just getting back into having shows, and have one in 2 1/2 weeks, this will help me out ALOT!! I am also so nervous that I get so tongue tied and forget everything I want to say.

Thanks again!!:)

Kim~ Wow!:eek:

Thank you all for shring your ideas with me! I am fine-tuning my intro as we speak! I feel like I am really going to be ready for my next show!

What are some creative ideas for refreshing my show intro?

1. Incorporate a theme: Consider using a theme for your show intro, such as a holiday, season, or popular trend. This can help make your intro more memorable and engaging for your audience.

2. Use interactive elements: Get your guests involved in your intro by asking them to participate in a game or activity. This can help break the ice and make your intro more interactive and fun.

3. Include a demonstration: Showcasing a quick demonstration of one of your products can help grab your audience's attention and give them a taste of what's to come during the rest of the show.

4. Add a personal touch: Share a personal story or experience related to your products or business to help connect with your audience on a deeper level. This can help make your intro more relatable and authentic.

5. Change up your format: If you usually stick to a scripted intro, try mixing it up by using a more conversational style or including some humor. This can help keep your audience engaged and make your intro feel more natural and spontaneous.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire