• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Most of Your Show Bookings: Tips for Success

In summary, the author suggests hosting a show with a hands-on theme. This will allow guests to experience the products firsthand and be more engaged in the conversation.
proudmama02
I have a show booked. Everyone coming to the show has been to several. Do you still do the whole show, or just fix the food, try getting more bookings, chat and place orders?? How do you handle this???

Is this one you are doing or for someone else? If it's an open house I would do the food ahead of time and take orders. I've explained what was made and go over any new products or tips. If these people have done several resently you could have them participate in the recipe preparation. :confused:

Do a theme show. Pick a theme/recipe that highlights the newer products since the guests have been to shows before . It's my experience that no matter how many shows a guest has been to there will be products they have never seen and tips they haven't heard. Plus they can share their favorite tips too. AND challenge them to bring a friend who HASN'T been before.

If the show is in August be sure to highlight the products that are being discontinued - some may have some of those things on their wish list. If it's September of course - the new. ;)

Hands On!The best thing I find when I have a group who has been to many shows is to do a Hands-On show. I make copies of the recipes, and when the guests arrive, I immediately tell them to wash up (with our hand soap), and assign them to different parts for the recipe. This way, the kitchen is full with people actually trying the products for themselves, and they are making the recipe! I walk around, ask if anyone needs help, give little tips on the products, and everyone is usually talking and having a great time. Once the recipe is in the oven, or completed, I will have the guests sit down, and I talk about the products used, ask who used which products, what they thought, and then cross sell other products. I do my stoneware and cookware talk, and then let them eat. While they are eating, I talk about bookings, specials, and give my 30-second commercial. I then play the "Let's Be Nosy" game, and that's it! Repeat guests love it because they are active, involved, and learning new things!

Thanks to ALL for the Great Tips!!!

1. How can I increase my show bookings?

To increase your show bookings, you can try reaching out to past customers and offering incentives for hosting a show, such as free products or discounts. You can also network with friends and family and ask for referrals. Utilizing social media and creating a buzz around your parties can also attract more bookings.

2. What are some tips for successful show bookings?

Some tips for successful show bookings include being organized and keeping track of your bookings, following up with potential hosts, and offering a variety of dates and times to accommodate different schedules. It's also important to clearly communicate the benefits of hosting a show, such as free products and discounts.

3. How can I incentivize my hosts to have a successful show?

You can incentivize your hosts by offering them free products based on the sales at their show. You can also offer them discounts on their own purchases or the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards. Additionally, providing them with resources and support to plan and promote their show can also lead to a successful event.

4. What should I include in my show booking presentation?

In your show booking presentation, it's important to highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as the opportunity to try out new products and earn free and discounted items. You can also showcase the variety of products and recipes that will be featured at the show. It's also helpful to provide information on the party planning process and any special offers or promotions.

5. How can I handle cancellations or reschedules for show bookings?

Cancellations and reschedules are inevitable, so it's important to have a plan in place. Make sure to communicate clearly with your hosts and offer alternative dates if possible. You can also have a backup plan, such as having a virtual or catalog show option. It's also a good idea to have a cancellation policy in place to protect your time and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • DebPC