• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Idea for Pregnant Hostess

In summary, the conversation is about planning a pickles and ice cream themed show for a pregnant friend. The host is planning on serving a relish tray and fruit toppings/salsas, and creating a Pampered Chef game for added fun. Some game suggestions include Guess the Pickle Flavor, Pickle Relay, Pickle Memory, Ice Cream Topping Challenge, and Pickle Trivia.
TWhipple
I have a pregnant friend that is hosting a show this month and tongue in
cheek I suggested doing a pickles and icecream theme show. She was thrilled and thinks it will be great fun! So I am planning on her doing a relish tray of various pickles and olives to serve at the show and am going to do a couple of fruit topping/salsa recipes for serving over ice cream or frozen yogurt for the show demo. I am hoping to put together a type of game that would be a pampered chef take off of a normal baby shower type of game that would add some humor to the show and make it a really fun evening for the hostess and her friends. :)

</code>Sounds like a really fun show! Here are a few ideas for the game: -Guess the Pickle Flavor: Have a blindfolded contestant taste different pickles and guess the flavor. -Pickle Relay: Divide the guests into teams and have them race to see who can fill a jar with pickles the fastest. -Pickle Memory: Have the guests write down as many pickle varieties as they can remember in a certain amount of time. The person with the most correct answers wins! -Ice Cream Topping Challenge: Divide the guests into teams and have them create the best ice cream topping combinations. The team with the most creative and tasty combination wins! -Pickle Trivia: Test the guests' knowledge on pickles with a trivia game. The person who gets the most questions right wins! Good luck with the show!

That sounds like such a fun idea! I love the pickles and ice cream theme, it's perfect for a pregnant hostess. And the relish tray and fruit topping/salsa recipes sound delicious. I'm sure your friend and her guests will love it. And a pampered chef take on a baby shower game is such a creative touch, I'm sure it will add a lot of fun and laughter to the evening. Your friend is lucky to have you as a thoughtful and creative friend!

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef show while pregnant?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that pregnancy can be a busy and exciting time, and we are happy to work with you to make your Pampered Chef show a success.

2. Are there any special accommodations or considerations for a pregnant hostess?

Yes, we want to ensure that you are comfortable and able to fully enjoy your show. Please let us know if you need any extra seating or breaks during the demonstration. Also, if there are any food sensitivities or restrictions due to your pregnancy, we can work around that as well.

3. Will there be any food or drinks served at the show that may not be safe for pregnant women?

No, our products and recipes are all safe for pregnant women to consume. However, if there are any ingredients that you are avoiding, please let us know so we can make appropriate substitutions.

4. Can I still receive hostess rewards if I am pregnant?

Absolutely! Our hostess rewards program applies to all hosts, regardless of pregnancy. We want to make sure you are well taken care of during this special time.

5. Can I invite other pregnant friends to my show?

Of course! We welcome all guests, pregnant or not, to your show. In fact, we have a variety of products that may be especially helpful for pregnant women, such as our microwaveable rice cooker for quick and easy meals, or our hand-held spiralizer for making healthy vegetable noodles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies