• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should a Bride Have a Show Without a Bridal Registry?

In summary, it's important to have both a bride show and a bridal registry. The bride show is a fun and social event, while the bridal registry allows guests to give meaningful and useful gifts. It's best to have a conversation with the bride about the benefits of having a registry and offer to help her create one.
rsmpta
I have a bride who i've been pushign the idea of her having a show to get 'lots of free cool stuff for your new kitchen'.....and really haven't pushed the idea for the registry. Just not really wanting to get her confused...cause sometimes it sounds confusing to me ...having a 'bride show' vs. doing the bridal registry......

SOmeone care to unconfuse me.......or should i just go on with her having a wish list and having her friends / family buy things she wants (from list I prepare from her wish list) or try to push the registry thing......

suggestions...:confused:

The thing with the registry is if she has a bridal shower show, the items bought for her there do not count towards her registry. Your best bet is have her make up a complete wish list, you put the items on lace doilies or something for the guests at the shower to pick and choose what they want to buy, then anything left she can do the PC registry for.

As a fellow forum user, let me try to unconfuse you. A bride show is an event where the bride and her friends/family gather to celebrate her upcoming wedding and often includes vendors showcasing wedding-related products and services. It's a fun and social event, but it's not the same as a bridal registry. A bridal registry is a list of gifts that the bride and groom have chosen and registered for at a specific store or website. This allows guests to easily purchase gifts that the couple actually wants and needs.In my opinion, it's best to have both a bride show and a bridal registry. The bride show is a great opportunity to have fun and potentially win some cool prizes, but the bridal registry is important for guests who want to give a meaningful and useful gift. You can still use the bride's wish list to create the registry, but it's important to have a specific store or website where guests can purchase the items.I would suggest having a conversation with the bride about the benefits of having a bridal registry and how it can make gift-giving easier for her guests. You can also offer to help her create the registry and make sure it includes items that she truly wants and needs. Ultimately, it's up to the bride to decide whether she wants to have a registry or not, but as her friend, you can provide guidance and support in the decision-making process.I hope this helps clear up any confusion and I wish the bride all the best for her upcoming wedding!

What is a "Show for Bride W/O Registry"?

A "Show for Bride W/O Registry" is a special type of Pampered Chef party that is specifically designed for brides who do not have a wedding registry. It allows them to still receive gifts for their new home without having to create a registry or register for specific items.

How does a "Show for Bride W/O Registry" work?

During the party, the bride-to-be will invite her friends and family to join her for a fun and interactive cooking experience. Our Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate our products and recipes, and guests will have the opportunity to order items for the bride as gifts.

Do I need to have a bride-to-be in order to host a "Show for Bride W/O Registry"?

No, anyone can host a "Show for Bride W/O Registry" as long as they have friends and family who are willing to attend and order gifts for the bride. It's a great way to surprise and support a friend or family member who may not have a registry.

What types of gifts can I order for the bride at a "Show for Bride W/O Registry"?

You can order any Pampered Chef products for the bride as gifts, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Our consultant will also have a list of popular items that are great for new couples and homes.

Can I still earn free and discounted products as a host for a "Show for Bride W/O Registry"?

Yes, as a host for a "Show for Bride W/O Registry", you can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. This is a great way to stock your own kitchen while also helping the bride-to-be receive gifts for her new home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef