• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solved: Credit Card Rejection for Show Order - How Long to Ship?

In summary, you can use a credit card to pay for your show order and we accept most major credit cards. If your credit card was rejected, it could be due to various reasons and we recommend contacting your credit card company or trying a different payment method. After your credit card is approved, it typically takes 1-2 business days for your order to ship. Unfortunately, our system only allows for one credit card to be used per order, so if you need to split the payment between multiple cards, we suggest placing separate orders. If your credit card is rejected after receiving a confirmation email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
chef.katie
I just summitted my first show and I had an error. :confused: Three credit cards were rejected. They were all debit cards from the same bank. After reading here that someone had a similar problem, I emailed my solution of running the cards thru as a debit card instead of a credit card. According to the HO email, they would not be contacting me any further if the solution worked. If that is true then how long before they ship the order? I emailed the solution on Sunday and the order hasn't been shipped yet. Is this normal?

Why dont you call them, then they will answer your questions right away

I will be very disappointed if I miss the Christmas rush.I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your first show submission. According to the HO email, they should have contacted you within 24 hours if the solution worked. If you haven't received any further communication from them, it's possible that the solution did not work and they are still trying to resolve the issue. However, it's always best to reach out to the HO directly for updates on your order and shipping status. They will be able to give you a more accurate timeline for when you can expect your order to be shipped. In the meantime, I would suggest reaching out to your customers and letting them know about the delay in shipping and assuring them that their orders will be fulfilled as soon as possible. Communication is key in these situations to maintain good customer relationships. Hopefully, your order will be shipped soon and you won't miss out on the Christmas rush.

1. Can I use a credit card for my show order?

Yes, you can use a credit card to pay for your show order. We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

2. Why was my credit card rejected for my show order?

There are a few reasons why your credit card may have been rejected for your show order. It could be due to insufficient funds, an incorrect billing address, or a security issue. We recommend contacting your credit card company or trying a different payment method.

3. How long will it take for my show order to ship after my credit card is approved?

Once your credit card is approved, it typically takes 1-2 business days for your order to ship. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the items you ordered and the shipping method you chose.

4. Can I pay for my show order with multiple credit cards?

Unfortunately, our system only allows for one credit card to be used per order. If you need to split the payment between multiple cards, we recommend placing separate orders.

5. What should I do if my credit card is rejected for my show order but I have already received a confirmation email?

If your credit card is rejected after you have received a confirmation email, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring your order is processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray