• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Didn't Reach $150 but Has Orders.

In summary, when a show doesn't reach $150 but has orders, it means that the total amount of orders received is less than $150. The orders will still be fulfilled as long as they meet the minimum requirements set by the seller. Whether or not orders can still be placed for a show that didn't reach $150 depends on the seller's policies. If the show doesn't reach $150 and there are no orders, it is likely that the show will be cancelled and customers may receive a refund or have their orders transferred to another show. Attendees can still attend the show even if it didn't reach $150, but there may be limited items available for sale.
MaryannNic
Someone wanted to try a facebook show, and she only got one order. She said no one else is going to order, and she just wants one thing. How can I submit their order without it being a qualifying show?

As an individual order but she'll pay thru the nose for shipping as it's not show shipping.

Our direct shipping charges are comperable to other online ordering charges and people shop that way all the time. Many people don't think twice about it. I just purchased something I needed. Item was $8.95 and shipping was $6.50. Not happy to pay it but it was that or drive around to find the item and probably pay more for the item then the online store wanted.In this case I'd look at what the two people ordered and put them together under the name of the person who ordered the most likely to need the warranty item. That way shipping is likely to be less for each of them than the show $5.25 shipping.

Do you have another show going on? Sometimes if I have this happen, I will add it to another show....especially if it's a friend or someone I trust to get the product from.

monicag said:
Do you have another show going on? Sometimes if I have this happen, I will add it to another show....especially if it's a friend or someone I trust to get the product from.

In that instance, I have the show shipped to me.

1. What does it mean when a show didn't reach $150 but has orders?

When a show didn't reach $150 but has orders, it means that the total amount of orders received for the show is less than $150. This could be due to various factors such as low attendance, lower-priced items being sold, or a limited number of orders being placed.

2. Will the orders still be fulfilled if the show didn't reach $150?

Yes, the orders will still be fulfilled even if the show didn't reach $150. As long as the orders meet the minimum requirements set by the seller, they will be processed and shipped to the customers.

3. Can I still place orders for a show that didn't reach $150?

It depends on the seller's policies. Some sellers may allow orders to be placed even if the show didn't reach $150, while others may require a minimum amount to be reached before accepting orders. It's best to check with the seller for their specific guidelines.

4. What happens if the show doesn't reach $150 and there are no orders?

If the show doesn't reach $150 and there are no orders, it is likely that the show will be cancelled. The seller may choose to extend the show or cancel it altogether. In this case, customers who placed orders may receive a refund or their orders may be transferred to another show.

5. Can I still attend the show even if it didn't reach $150?

Yes, you can still attend the show even if it didn't reach $150. The show will still take place and you can browse and purchase items from the seller's booth. However, keep in mind that the seller may not have as many items available for sale if the show didn't reach the minimum amount required for orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956