• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patti Showers (458361) Order Details: Commissionable Sales and Bookings

In summary, Show Details Tracking is a tool available to consultants on the Pampered Chef website and mobile app that allows them to track important information about their shows, such as host details, guest list, orders, and sales. It can be accessed by logging into the consultant account and navigating to the "My Shows" section. The information can be edited as needed and will be saved for future reference, but not visible on the main "My Shows" page. It can also be accessed on the mobile app.
pchefpatti13
I just entered (2) shows yesterday. One of them has the total for commisionable sales and the other says 0.00. Does that just mean they haven't entered it yet? Or should I call?

Show Details For Patti Showers (458361) Order # Show Date Order
Type Receipt
Date Commissionable
Sales Number
Bookings
October
458361K0001 09/17/2005 K 10/06/2005 231.48 1
458361K0006 10/02/2005 K 10/06/2005 .00 0

I had the same thing happen as well. After about a day or so, an amount did show up. It probably isn't all the way processed. :)

That happened to me as well. I had the older version of PP (13.1) and the Stoneware Loaf Pan was the incorrect price on PP. That put my host just below her level, and I had to add something to make up for it. Wasn't a big deal, but that was why my show showed in the Performance Tracker, but had a $0 for the sales.

1. What is Show Details Tracking?

Show Details Tracking is a tool that allows consultants to track the details of their show, such as host information, guest list, orders placed, and sales made. It helps consultants stay organized and keep track of important information for their business.

2. How do I access Show Details Tracking?

You can access Show Details Tracking by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "My Shows" section. From there, click on the "Details" button next to the show you want to track.

3. Can I edit information in Show Details Tracking?

Yes, you can edit any information in Show Details Tracking as needed. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the information you want to change and make your updates.

4. What happens to the information in Show Details Tracking after the show?

The information in Show Details Tracking will be saved for future reference, but it will not be visible on your main "My Shows" page. You can access it by clicking on the "Completed Shows" tab and selecting the show you want to view.

5. Is Show Details Tracking available on the mobile app?

Yes, Show Details Tracking is available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. You can access it by clicking on the "My Shows" section and selecting the show you want to track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef