• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Code in Pampered Partner for Show Credit on Starter Kit?

In summary, Erin is very excited about the opportunity to work with a recruiter for the first time and is making sure she is prepared for the show. She will receive part of her free product value towards her kit and is expecting to sign up after the show. She also mentioned that she plans on walking at conference this year.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My host on a show coming up is very interested in the opportunity! I want to make sure I am totally prepared before her show, because this will be the first time I've gotten a recruit this way. She has the brochures and all and I've been talking to her.

She will use part of her free product value towards her kit. Is there a code in Pampered Partner that I enter? And I would guess I send the show first and the home office has to receive it, and then she can sign up. Anything else I should know? thanks!

Cindy~
Item # 5228 is the $40 Super Starter Kit Credit
Item # 5227 is the $20 Super Starter Kit Credit

Congratulations on adding another family member to your team!!

Have a Pampered Day!

Thank you Erin! All my family is in the Chesapeake area - I practically grew up there visiting all of them! I''m just a couple hours south of you.

This will be recruit #5 if she signs up and I have another possible that is attending a show with me on Saturday before she makes her decision. She has never been to a show!

So please everybody keep your fingers crossed & pray for me too that all my new recruits will qualify by June 30 so I can walk that stage a conference as a new Director!

i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Hey Cindy~
I drive through your area on my way to Camp Lejuene! I do shows down there every few months and my best friend lives there! Actually we are hoping to be stationed there next summer!
I am planning on walking at conference as well. I currently have 2 active in my downline and 3 inactive with one of those qualified. My goal though is to recruit 1 a month this year....so far I have 2 out 4 months so I need to get on it!
I know you can get your team qualified and that you WILL walk!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Erin - if you move here, you MUST hook up with our group for hospitality. We have so much fun together and are a great source of support too, in fact a bunch of us are getting together at Topsail Island the end of the month for a girls PC weekend! I love it here - you will too!

1. How do I earn show credit towards my starter kit as a new consultant?

As a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can earn show credit towards your starter kit by hosting cooking shows and having guests make purchases. For every $200 in guest sales, you will earn $20 in show credit to put towards your starter kit.

2. Can I use my show credit towards any starter kit?

Yes, you can use your show credit towards any starter kit offered by Pampered Chef. This includes the Deluxe Starter Kit, Ultimate Kit, and Digital Kit.

3. How long do I have to use my show credit towards my starter kit?

You have 90 days from the date you sign up as a consultant to use your show credit towards your starter kit. After 90 days, your show credit will expire and you will no longer be able to use it.

4. Can I combine my show credit with other discounts or offers?

No, show credit cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. It can only be used towards the purchase of a starter kit.

5. What happens if I don't earn enough show credit to cover the full cost of my starter kit?

If you don't earn enough show credit to cover the full cost of your starter kit, you can pay the remaining balance using a credit or debit card. You can also choose to upgrade to a higher priced starter kit and use your show credit towards that purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila