• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Credit for Starter Kit

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
My host on a show coming up is very interested in the opportunity! I want to make sure I am totally prepared before her show, because this will be the first time I've gotten a recruit this way. She has the brochures and all and I've been talking to her.

She will use part of her free product value towards her kit. Is there a code in Pampered Partner that I enter? And I would guess I send the show first and the home office has to receive it, and then she can sign up. Anything else I should know? thanks!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Cindy~
Item # 5228 is the $40 Super Starter Kit Credit
Item # 5227 is the $20 Super Starter Kit Credit

Congratulations on adding another family member to your team!!

Have a Pampered Day!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Thank you Erin! All my family is in the Chesapeake area - I practically grew up there visiting all of them! I''m just a couple hours south of you.

This will be recruit #5 if she signs up and I have another possible that is attending a show with me on Saturday before she makes her decision. She has never been to a show!

So please everybody keep your fingers crossed & pray for me too that all my new recruits will qualify by June 30 so I can walk that stage a conference as a new Director!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hey Cindy~
I drive through your area on my way to Camp Lejuene! I do shows down there every few months and my best friend lives there! Actually we are hoping to be stationed there next summer!
I am planning on walking at conference as well. I currently have 2 active in my downline and 3 inactive with one of those qualified. My goal though is to recruit 1 a month this year....so far I have 2 out 4 months so I need to get on it!
I know you can get your team qualified and that you WILL walk!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Erin - if you move here, you MUST hook up with our group for hospitality. We have so much fun together and are a great source of support too, in fact a bunch of us are getting together at Topsail Island the end of the month for a girls PC weekend! I love it here - you will too!