• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Show Success: Tips for Avoiding Cancellations

In summary, to prevent cancellations at your Pampered Chef show, communicate clearly with your guests, send reminders and confirm attendance, offer incentives, and follow up with non-responders. If a guest cancels last minute, try to fill their spot with someone else or offer a virtual option. To ensure commitment from guests, have them make a purchase before the show and create a sense of exclusivity. If you have to cancel a show, communicate as soon as possible and offer alternative options or compensation. To make your show more enticing, promote the benefits, offer special deals, and create a fun atmosphere with games and food samples.
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) Do you have a high show cancellation rate?

2) If no, What do you intentionally do to keep your shows on your calendar?

So far I am losing about one a month. I want 4 so I book 6 a month... :thumbup:

Keep in touch with your Host. Concentrate on host coaching, keep the Host excited.

when the host gives me her list I do the postcards ASAP (I try to do it within 2-3 hours of receiving it) and let her know they are addressed, labeled and stamped to be mailed on this date i think it makes them more accountable they know I'm planning on this show

I seem to be able to make them stick. I stress at the time I book the show that I have a very busy schedule and that my dates are limited. I make them feel like there is a sense of urgency to keep their date. And constant contact between the show they booked from and their show. Even if just an email to chat about recipes or whatever. Seems to work. I also get them a hostess packet as soon as possible... but not at the show they are booking from. It gives me another opportunity to talk with them between shows.

I've found that sending the invites for my hosts helps with those surprise cancellations. It's easier to know that a host isn't hosting a show than finding out a day before when you finally get ahold of her!

Getting their guest list. Without the list, they can cancel and not feel guilty...once they have spent the time to do that, they are normally gonna go through with the show!

1. How can I prevent cancellations from happening at my Pampered Chef show?

To avoid cancellations, it's important to have clear communication with your guests leading up to the show. Send out reminder emails or texts a few days before the show and confirm their attendance. Also, offer incentives such as a free gift or discount for attending. Additionally, make sure to follow up with any guests who haven't RSVP'd to confirm their attendance.

2. What should I do if a guest cancels last minute?

If a guest cancels last minute, try to fill their spot with someone else. Reach out to other guests or ask if any of your current attendees have a friend or family member who would like to join. You can also offer a virtual option for the guest to still participate in the show.

3. How can I make sure my guests are committed to attending the show?

One way to ensure commitment from your guests is to have them make a purchase or place an order before the show. This guarantees their attendance and also gives them something to look forward to receiving at the show. You can also create a sense of exclusivity by limiting the number of guests and emphasizing that space is limited.

4. What should I do if I have to cancel a show?

If you have to cancel a show, make sure to communicate with your guests as soon as possible. Offer to reschedule the show or provide a virtual option for them to still participate. You can also offer a discount or free gift as a gesture of goodwill for any inconvenience caused.

5. How can I make my show more enticing for guests to attend?

Make sure to promote the benefits of attending the show, such as trying out new recipes, learning cooking tips and techniques, and the opportunity to purchase high-quality Pampered Chef products. You can also offer special deals or discounts exclusive to the show. Additionally, create a fun and engaging atmosphere with games, prizes, and tasty food samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • aried