• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these show booking scripts the solution to your phone call fears?

In summary, Stephanie used the Show Booking Scripts to make 19 phone calls to book appointments. She had 5 numbers which were out of service, left 11 messages on answering machines (announcing the upcoming specials), and got 2 No's. She is not sure how she feels about the success of the power hour.
Stephanie S
Well here it is, follow up to my Host Coaching Scripts ~ I am hoping that these Show Booking Scripts will help us all with those ever dreaded calls!

I have been doing Pampered Chef since the middle of April '05 and I am still terrified of the phone! Well, now that I can have the words in front of me, I have absolutely no excuse to pick up that phone and make those calls ~ and neither do you!

Good Luck

Attachments

• Show Booking (cold calls).doc
    31 KB · Views: 912
terrific job, Stephanie. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie, Thank you so much! you have made my Power Hour a SUCCESS! I can't say thank you enough!

"Power Hour"Okay, so I just finished making 19 calls to try to get bookings. I had 5 numbers which were out of service, left 11 messages on answering machines (announcing the upcoming specials), and got 2 No's.

So, in short, I'm not sure how I feel about this "power hour". Was it successful? I'm not sure....

Gosh, if anything you picked up that phone 19 times! Good job.

StephanieDon't want you to get into trouble so I'm letting you know that you're not allowed to put your web address on your signature. Againt PC policy.

So if I'm adding correctly you still got one booking right? :)

Stephanie S said:
Okay, so I just finished making 19 calls to try to get bookings...
*** You GO Girl! ***
Want to make 10 call challenge tonight? I'd say 19, but I have a function at my daughter's school and don't want to commit to a challenge I'll lose :)

Stephanie,
Thanks again for the scripts, I would say your power hour was good, you did get on the phone right? Have you read the 100 no's document yet? That's 2 down 98 more to go!! :)

Stephanie, thank you for the scripts. I used one of them for the first time Sunday evening and it helped in that it has a very natural feel to it.

Kris

Stephanie - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been needing something like this!

1. How do I effectively use show booking scripts to increase my bookings?

To effectively use show booking scripts, make sure to personalize them and tailor them to your audience. Be sure to highlight the benefits and incentives of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as free products and discounts. Also, try to make a genuine connection with potential hosts and follow up with them regularly.

2. Can I customize the show booking scripts to fit my personal style?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the show booking scripts to fit your personal style. In fact, it is recommended to personalize the scripts to make them more effective. Try adding your own personal touch and language to make them more relatable to your potential hosts.

3. How can I use show booking scripts to overcome objections from potential hosts?

Show booking scripts can be a powerful tool to overcome objections from potential hosts. Be prepared with responses to common objections, such as not having enough time or not wanting to host a traditional party. Emphasize the flexibility and convenience of hosting a Pampered Chef show, and offer alternative options such as a virtual show or a catalog party.

4. Is there a specific time or place to use show booking scripts?

Show booking scripts can be used in various settings, such as at a vendor event, during a cooking demonstration, or even in casual conversations with friends and family. However, it is recommended to use them when you have a captive audience and can fully explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

5. Are there any tips for successfully using show booking scripts?

To successfully use show booking scripts, practice them regularly and be confident in your delivery. Be genuine and authentic when approaching potential hosts and make sure to follow up with them. Additionally, try to keep your scripts short and to the point, highlighting the key benefits and incentives of hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies