1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Show Booking Scripts

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Well here it is, follow up to my Host Coaching Scripts ~ I am hoping that these Show Booking Scripts will help us all with those ever dreaded calls!

I have been doing Pampered Chef since the middle of April '05 and I am still terrified of the phone! Well, now that I can have the words in front of me, I have absolutely no excuse to pick up that phone and make those calls ~ and neither do you!

Good Luck

Attached Files:

Jan 17, 2006
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

terrific job, Stephanie. Thanks for sharing.

Jan 17, 2006
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Stephanie, Thank you so much! you have made my Power Hour a SUCCESS! I can't say thank you enough!

Jan 18, 2006
  4. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

"Power Hour"

Okay, so I just finished making 19 calls to try to get bookings. I had 5 numbers which were out of service, left 11 messages on answering machines (announcing the upcoming specials), and got 2 No's.

So, in short, I'm not sure how I feel about this "power hour". Was it successful? I'm not sure....

Jan 18, 2006
  5. MSmith

MSmith Member

Gosh, if anything you picked up that phone 19 times! Good job.

Jan 18, 2006
  6. cla519

cla519 Member

Stephanie

Don't want you to get into trouble so I'm letting you know that you're not allowed to put your web address on your signature. Againt PC policy.

Jan 18, 2006
  7. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

So if I'm adding correctly you still got one booking right? :)

Jan 18, 2006
  8. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

*** You GO Girl! ***
    Want to make 10 call challenge tonight? I'd say 19, but I have a function at my daughter's school and don't want to commit to a challenge I'll lose :)

Jan 19, 2006
  9. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Stephanie,
    Thanks again for the scripts, I would say your power hour was good, you did get on the phone right? Have you read the 100 no's document yet? That's 2 down 98 more to go!! :)

Jan 19, 2006
  10. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

Stephanie, thank you for the scripts. I used one of them for the first time Sunday evening and it helped in that it has a very natural feel to it.

Kris

11. lde1403

lde1403 Member

Stephanie - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been needing something like this!

Jan 20, 2006
Have something to add?