• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booking Scripts

Stephanie S

May 13, 2005
Well here it is, follow up to my Host Coaching Scripts ~ I am hoping that these Show Booking Scripts will help us all with those ever dreaded calls!

I have been doing Pampered Chef since the middle of April '05 and I am still terrified of the phone! Well, now that I can have the words in front of me, I have absolutely no excuse to pick up that phone and make those calls ~ and neither do you!

Good Luck

Attachments

• Show Booking (cold calls).doc
    31 KB · Views: 854

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Stephanie, Thank you so much! you have made my Power Hour a SUCCESS! I can't say thank you enough!

Stephanie S

May 13, 2005
"Power Hour"

Okay, so I just finished making 19 calls to try to get bookings. I had 5 numbers which were out of service, left 11 messages on answering machines (announcing the upcoming specials), and got 2 No's.

So, in short, I'm not sure how I feel about this "power hour". Was it successful? I'm not sure....

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
Stephanie

Don't want you to get into trouble so I'm letting you know that you're not allowed to put your web address on your signature. Againt PC policy.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Stephanie S said:
Okay, so I just finished making 19 calls to try to get bookings...
*** You GO Girl! ***
Want to make 10 call challenge tonight? I'd say 19, but I have a function at my daughter's school and don't want to commit to a challenge I'll lose :)

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Stephanie,
Thanks again for the scripts, I would say your power hour was good, you did get on the phone right? Have you read the 100 no's document yet? That's 2 down 98 more to go!! :)

Jan 6, 2006
Stephanie, thank you for the scripts. I used one of them for the first time Sunday evening and it helped in that it has a very natural feel to it.

Kris