• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upscale Martini Bar Show in Cleveland | Full Kitchen Demo Ideas

In summary, the conversation discussed booking a show at a Martini bar in October, with the host being the sister of a past host and the bar being in an upscale part of Cleveland. Ideas for the demo were suggested, including the pecan apricot brie, charcuterie board, seafood options, and elegant pasta dishes. It was also advised to scope out the bar beforehand and consider logistics such as seating and competing noises.
chefsteph07
I booked a show last week at a Martini bar for October. :thumbup:

The host OWNS the bar and it's in an upscale part of Cleveland. (my host is the sister of a past host and she said it's very classy)

I am thinking of ideas for this demo. There is a full kitchen that I can use. I automatically thought of the pecan apricot brie, so I am going to make that, but does anyone have any other ideas of a main demo I can do? I was thinking of the Penne Pasta Al Fresca, but if someone else has any thoughts, I'll take it!

I hope you have a much better experience than I did at a bar. My host said we could have the show in the early afternoon at a bar where she works b/c she had done this before. Not being familiar with the area, I didn't realize the bar was a dive and that she would be working her shift while I did my show. If you can, stop by and scope out the place beforehand. Figure out where you want people seated or standing depending on your type of demo. What kind of lighting will there be? Will the place be open for business to regular customers at the same time so you'll be competing with music and chatter? It could be lots of fun with the right attitude from the host and guests, just different logistics. If you have a portable burner, you might want to do something in cookware so you're not trekking into the industrial kitchen or have your host take it to the oven.

Becca

Congrats on booking the show at the Martini bar! That sounds like a great opportunity and I'm sure it will be a classy and upscale event. As for your main demo, the pecan apricot brie sounds delicious and perfect for a martini bar setting. I would also suggest maybe doing a charcuterie board with different types of meats, cheeses, and crackers. It's a popular and easy appetizer option that goes well with martinis. Another idea could be to do a shrimp cocktail or a mini crab cake demo. Seafood is always a hit at upscale events and it would pair well with the martinis. If you want to stick with a pasta dish, maybe consider doing a shrimp scampi or a pesto pasta with grilled chicken. They're both easy to make and can be served in martini glasses for a fun twist. Overall, just make sure to keep the dishes classy and elegant to match the atmosphere of the bar. Good luck with your demo and have fun!

What is an "Upscale Martini Bar Show"?

An "Upscale Martini Bar Show" is a culinary event where our Pampered Chef consultants demonstrate how to create delicious and impressive appetizers, cocktails, and desserts using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

Where is the "Upscale Martini Bar Show" taking place in Cleveland?

The "Upscale Martini Bar Show" will be held at a designated venue in Cleveland. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

What can I expect to see during the "Upscale Martini Bar Show"?

During the show, our Pampered Chef consultants will showcase a variety of kitchen tools and techniques while creating upscale appetizers and cocktails. You will also have the opportunity to sample the creations and learn how to recreate them at home.

Do I need to bring anything to the "Upscale Martini Bar Show"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the show. All necessary kitchen tools and ingredients will be provided by Pampered Chef.

Can I purchase the kitchen tools used during the "Upscale Martini Bar Show"?

Yes, all of the kitchen tools used during the show will be available for purchase. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows