• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?

In summary, "Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?" is a leadership development and empowerment program open to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. The program typically runs for 6-8 weeks and covers various topics related to leadership. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from experienced leaders, engage in hands-on activities, and apply what they have learned. To sign up, individuals can contact the program coordinator or visit the program's website and may need to fill out a registration form and pay a fee.
registered this morning, hoping to have a new director walking!

Yay! I'm going...even tho I may not be a director anymore by then....still going.

I'm going if I have my D title, but I won't go as a TL. I got my flight and we (cluster mates) have rooms reserved. Southwest lets me make a free flight change so if I don't go, I'll go visit friends in Vegas and call it vacation. So it depends on those beneath me...

I'll be there. Haven't registered yet.

I just registered and the best part..... it was FREE :)

Registered for Free today with 1/2 off and PC$$. LOVE.

Nope, I won't be going. I wasn't planning on it and now I'm going with my mom to visit my sister in Washington. :)

I'm going!!

what are you most excited about?

1. What is "Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?"

Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going? is a leadership development and empowerment program designed to help individuals enhance their leadership skills and reach their full potential.

2. Who can participate in Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?

Anyone who is interested in improving their leadership skills and learning from experienced leaders can participate in Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going. The program is open to individuals of all ages and backgrounds.

3. How long is the Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going program?

The program typically runs for 6-8 weeks, with weekly sessions lasting for 1-2 hours. However, the length and frequency of the program may vary depending on the specific needs and goals of the participants.

4. What can I expect to learn from Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?

The program covers various topics related to leadership, including communication, team building, problem-solving, and decision-making. Participants will also have the opportunity to hear from successful leaders and engage in hands-on activities to apply what they have learned.

5. How can I sign up for Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going?

You can sign up for Shout Out of Leadership.. You Going by contacting the program coordinator or visiting the program's website. Registration may require filling out a form and paying a fee, if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefChris