• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Shoulder Tote with Clear Packet: Pampered Chef & Diaper Storage?

In summary, the black tote from Town & Country is a great option for people who are looking for a big, roomy tote that can carry their catalogs.
kitchenqueen
I was wondering if any of you have the black shoulder tote with the clear packet on the front for a catalog? Does it help you start conversations with people at stores, etc about Pampered Chef?? And also, does it fit diapers :p ?!? I have a little one to tote around as well. Let me know what you all think of it. Thanks for any feedback!! :)

Is the one that we got at conference last summer? If so, I have it! I love it. It IS my diaper bag and I fit a box of wipes and a couple diapers in there, as well as snacks and various toys for my 3 1/2 year old. Plus all kinds of other stuff. I definitely recommend it because it is good advertising. I've given out several catalogs and business cards because I offer them to people when they say "Oh you do Pampered Chef?" I say go for it. I have to say, it's very durable. I've had mine over a year and like I said, use it as a diaper bag and it hasn't ripped or anything like that. I just accumulate so much junk in it that I have to go through and weed stuff out of it every so often. :)

Becky-
One thing we talked about during some tele classes that our cluster does with a couple of other clusters was, when you hand someone either a catolog or business card ask them if you can get their name and # and put it on a door prize drawing slip and tell them when you get 20 names then you will do a drawing and they will recieve a free gift.

Do you meanErica,

Are you talking about the bag we can get on the Paperwork/Supply Order form? If so, yes I have it and LOVE it!! I had the bag from conference, but it has no closure. This bag has a zippered top and can be used as a diaper bag/purse easily. I am using the sign that came in last year's conference bag in the window. You can read it easy and when you are walking passed someone they can quickly read it. It is a white paper (I have since laminated it) that says in bold black lettering, "Ask me about the Pampered Chef'. Just from using that bag as a purse I have recruited someone, booked about 5 shows, and made several orders. Behind the sign I keep a couple of S/S catalogs and a few fall mini-catalogs. If you really want to travel light it has compartments for credit cards/ I.D. cards and an inside zipper pouch for keys or cell phone or business cards.

In short, I really recommend getting the bag. It is only $15.

Good luck with your business!

Jennie4PC said:
Becky-
One thing we talked about during some tele classes that our cluster does with a couple of other clusters was, when you hand someone either a catolog or business card ask them if you can get their name and # and put it on a door prize drawing slip and tell them when you get 20 names then you will do a drawing and they will recieve a free gift.
That's good--I like that! Thanks for the tip. I try to get people's names but they are pretty hesitant a lot of the time. This gives them that extra incentive. I'll have to try that! :)

Yes, I like that idea also! I always try to get their name also whenever I hand out a business card or catalog--what a great extra incentive!!! Thanks!

Yes, the bag we can order from our order form is the one I am talking about. I am happy to hear good things about it because I did order it. I wanted a way for people to know what I do and figured that should do the trick! I want to expand my clientele a bit more. I guess I can make my own document saying "Ask me about the Pampered Chef" (unless someone has one that they can post) to put in the window of the tote. I was thinking of putting a catalog there but that sign seems like it would catch people's attention more. Thanks for all the feedback! :D :D Now I am excited about it getting here!!

Tote from Town & CountryJust bought the new Black & Beige tote from Town & Country (not the black w/gold lettering) and it is great... big, roomy, can carry my catalogs in, great as a diaper bag, etc...and I got 2 bookings for Sept. with it!! People literally ask me "oh you sell PC?" I am loving this bag!!!

The Pampered Chef logo is printed on it and it looks really nice, it's like a soft canvas material, machine washable and only $8.50...LOVE IT!

Which ever one you get, having the advertising works spark interest!

Last edited:
Just to clarifyI don't want you to think that I got all those bookings, recruit, and sales through the Catalog Shoulder tote alone. I was using last year's conference bag as a purse all year and switched when the Catalog tote became available. So they came over the course of a year.

Thanks
Chef Kearns said:
I don't want you to think that I got all those bookings, recruit, and sales through the Catalog Shoulder tote alone. I was using last year's conference bag as a purse all year and switched when the Catalog tote became available. So they came over the course of a year.

I know the tote alone won't bring me what I want. I do plan on using this tote as a purse though to get as much advertising as I can. Then if someone asks - GREAT! :D It's the reason I purchased it! Thank you all for your feedback. I was just curious to see if anyone noticed it. ;)

Town and Country Tote?Where do we find this? I might want one... :)

Thanks,
Sandy

kitchenqueen said:
I know the tote alone won't bring me what I want. I do plan on using this tote as a purse though to get as much advertising as I can. Then if someone asks - GREAT! :D It's the reason I purchased it! Thank you all for your feedback. I was just curious to see if anyone noticed it. ;)
The best thing about using a bag with the PC logo as a purse or diaper bag is you always have something with you to start that "do you sell pc..." conversation no matter what you're wearing!

Town & CountrySara,

Just go to the website, townandcountryprinting.com, they are an official printing company for PC. They have a listing of categories, go to Totes and Bags and it is the the black and beige one (not the all black) with a big Pampered Chef Logo on the front (I think you really can read it from a mile away!!)

The bag is pretty big, but I like it and it'll fit all my binders, catalogs, etc for shows (my newborn could probably fit also!).. You get a good accurate picture of it on the website... I have only had it for about 2 weeks, and got 2 booking leads from it..

Guaranteed w/o any of the bags or some sort of advertising (shirt, car sticker etc), no one will ask you if you sell PC! Anything helps!!

Thanks for the tipLadybuy - thanks for the info on town & country. You have a newborn? My second child is now 4 months old. He was almsot 19 pounds at his check-up. What a moose! lol

Have a great day,
Sandy

1. What are the dimensions of the Black Shoulder Tote with Clear Packet?

The tote measures 17 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 13 inches in height.

2. Can this tote be used as both a Pampered Chef and a diaper storage bag?

Yes, the tote is designed to hold both Pampered Chef products and diapers, making it a versatile and convenient storage solution.

3. How many Pampered Chef products can this tote hold?

The tote has a spacious main compartment and multiple pockets, allowing it to hold a variety of Pampered Chef products. The exact number of items will depend on their size and shape.

4. Is the clear packet detachable from the tote?

Yes, the clear packet can be easily removed from the tote for cleaning or to use the tote as a standalone bag.

5. Is the Black Shoulder Tote with Clear Packet machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the tote with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not put it in the washing machine as it may damage the material and affect the bag's durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • KIRAT