• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Own Stylish Shoulder Tote in Canada - Perfect for Advertising!

In summary, you can order a shoulder tote from our vendors on our Consultants Corner, but it is not available on Canada's CC.
northern_sunshine
I would really love to have one of the shoulder totes (I think they are called that, the one with the clear catelogue pocket) as I think it'd be a great way to advertise. Can they be ordered here? I know they must be available here somewhere as another girl in my cluster has them, but I've only seen her once and didn't ask at that time. :eek:

Go to Consultants Corner and find the licensed merchandise vendors. They are offered on one of them. I don't recall if I got mine at VIP or Merrill. If it was VIP, you'll need to order quickly because they won't be around long.

Where would I find them? I can't see anything like that on Canada's CC.

northern_sunshine said:
I would really love to have one of the shoulder totes (I think they are called that, the one with the clear catelogue pocket) as I think it'd be a great way to advertise. Can they be ordered here? I know they must be available here somewhere as another girl in my cluster has them, but I've only seen her once and didn't ask at that time. :eek:

The one you are looking for is on our supply order form, I'm not sure of the number. Check on your PP where you order your supplies....HTH

I just checked the vendors and didn't find it there. I think Ginger is correct.

Just checked supply order, its #9612...see if its the same in Canada

Not the same in Canada. :( I've scanned down through the Supply form in PP about 3 times and haven't seen it, so I think it may not be on our supply form.:confused:

Angela, I sent you a PM.

A few months ago I purchased one for a Canadian consultant and mailed it to her. It wasn't on the supply order form there yet. I can do the same if you want. I will be putting in an order next week. It will be $15 plus 6% tax and actual shipping.

hi angela
you can go to www.expressyourselfonline.com and go into the pages for the direct sales consultants. click on speciality items
the type of bag your looking for(i think) is called the show bag its 9.95 and with our $$ right now wont cost alot more than $11us
this is a generic one and doesnt have pc on it
hth

great site, and the lapboards are great too

is the pc tote like the one on this site but with the logo?

i'm not sure, don't think i've seen the one angela is talking about.
the other thing angela is that you may be able to purchase one at conference if you're coming (hey its only a 20hr drive :)), my first as well so don't know what we'll be able to purchase,

northern_sunshine said:
We earned these totes as part of a cluster challenge last April (2006). Unfortunately, they are not available on a supply order.

What are the dimensions of the Shoulder Tote in Canada?

The Shoulder Tote in Canada measures 16.5 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 15 inches in height.

Is the Shoulder Tote in Canada machine washable?

Yes, the Shoulder Tote in Canada is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and air drying to maintain its quality.

Can the Shoulder Tote in Canada hold hot dishes?

Yes, the Shoulder Tote in Canada is designed to hold hot dishes and keep them warm for up to an hour. However, we recommend using caution and using oven mitts when handling hot dishes.

What materials is the Shoulder Tote in Canada made of?

The Shoulder Tote in Canada is made of durable polyester and has a thermal lining to help keep hot dishes warm. The handles are made of sturdy nylon webbing.

Does the Shoulder Tote in Canada have any pockets for storage?

Yes, the Shoulder Tote in Canada has two exterior pockets for additional storage and organization. These pockets are perfect for holding utensils or small kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • MichelleRoth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • KateD