• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shoulder Tote Bag Order Supply?

In summary, the shoulder tote bag measures 17.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 15 inches in height. It is machine washable and can hold up to 10 pounds of weight. The bag is made of durable, high-quality polyester material and comes with a 1-year warranty against defects or damages.
heat123
Silver Member
does anyone know if it's small than 15x12? I already bought the one at TC for folders and planner 15x12. I need one for everyday use so purse size is what i want!

thanks

I have it and I use it as a purse. Not sure what the dimensions are, but I am able to fit my catalogs in the front and all my own crap inside! I also take it to shows with me to hold my host packets, lap boards and door prizes, as well as all the paperwork. It works great and I love it!

for your question! I'm not sure exactly what item you're referring to, but if you're looking for a smaller size than 15x12, you may want to check out some other options online or in stores. It's always helpful to read reviews or ask for recommendations from others who have purchased similar items. Good luck finding the perfect purse-sized item for everyday use!

What are the dimensions of the shoulder tote bag?

The shoulder tote bag measures 17.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 15 inches in height.

Is the shoulder tote bag machine washable?

Yes, the shoulder tote bag is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying it.

How many items can the shoulder tote bag hold?

The shoulder tote bag can hold up to 10 pounds of weight and can fit multiple items such as cutting boards, knives, and other kitchen tools.

What material is the shoulder tote bag made of?

The shoulder tote bag is made of durable, high-quality polyester material that is water-resistant and easy to clean.

Does the shoulder tote bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the shoulder tote bag comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects or damages. Please contact our customer service for more information regarding the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies