• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shoulder Tote Bag-Order Supply?

In summary, two different tote bags were discussed: one made of micro-fiber with a clear pocket on the front for catalogs, and one made of nylon with gold lettering. Both bags have a spot for business cards and pens, and are recommended by those who have them. The micro-fiber bag is similar to the one used by Mary Kay, but is more like nylon canvas. It is easy to clean and can fit a lot of catalogs, making it great for shows. The nylon tote is bigger and can fit binders and extra paperwork. It is also recommended for everyday use. Both bags have received positive comments and requests for catalogs. Some confusion remains about the exact material of the micro-fiber bag, but it is confirmed to
heat123
Silver Member
just wondering who has this tote -Micro-fiber with clear pocket on front for catalog? And what does the micro fiber look like- mesh, canvas, vinyl, poly? And has anyone ordered the black tote from T&C made of nylon and it has gold lettering? Which is better?
Need to order some bag and want opinions from those who have them? :confused:

I definitely recommend both bags...i have them both...the first one is a catalog tote bag, I was able to fit over 75 catalogs in it at one time...makes great for when going to shows b/c you can out your guest/host packets in it, but still have a catalog displayed on the outside so if someone sees you carrying it, they will question you. There is also a spot for business cards and pens and stuff. The second bag is a briefcase type bag, I can fit a couple of binders and extra paperwork in mine, you also have a spot for business cards and pens and stuff as well. I like them both, when I ordered them, I knew nothing about them and just saw it on the order form....i figured I had to find out what they were somehow!! I hope this helps!

I have the one off the supply order form. I love it! I has become my purse/diaper bag. I put in several new catalogs for handing out in lines at stores, etc plus a few old ones to leave lying around places. I also tuck a few order forms behind the catalogs in case people want an on-the-spot order. Haven't received any orders off of it yet, but have received comments and catalog requests. I highly recommend it. As for "microfiber"...well, it doesn't really look like any microfiber I'm familair with..can't really describe it. Definitely worth the money, IMO.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

it sounds like the same kind of bag Mary k uses for their catalog bags. Except theirs is vinyl-pleather like. When I hear micro-fiber it reminds me of faux suede at least that's what my sofa is made of. So is it clean proof, wipe off and go or will it stain if one of my kids spill or spit up on it? Is it purse size or more like a shoulder beach bag size? If it's smaller I think I may get that one for everyday use. Then get the one from T/C that looks very big to use at shows.

thanks for your replies :)

Clean UpYou're right...I think sorta "suedey" when I think of microfiber...and this bag definitely isn't like that. More like nylon canvas, if that makes sense. It cleans up well (I don't even want to tell you the things that I've had to put in it/had spilled on it...let's just say that I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old). I gave up on my purse and now use this as my "every day" bag. Got two orders when I dropped my toddler off at school this morning (knew having those order forms behind the catalog would come in handy...lol)

Have a great day,
Sandy

1. What is the size and weight capacity of the shoulder tote bag?

The shoulder tote bag measures 15" x 12" and has a weight capacity of up to 10 pounds.

2. Is the shoulder tote bag insulated?

Yes, the shoulder tote bag is insulated to keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time.

3. What materials is the shoulder tote bag made of?

The shoulder tote bag is made of durable polyester and has a water-resistant lining for easy cleaning.

4. How many compartments does the shoulder tote bag have?

The shoulder tote bag has one large main compartment and two smaller side compartments for organization.

5. Can the shoulder tote bag be personalized with a name or logo?

Yes, the shoulder tote bag can be personalized with a name or logo through our embroidery service. Additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • schoonies