• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shoulder Catalog Tote: A Stylish and Functional Choice for Your Supply Order"

In summary, the Shoulder Catalog Tote is a durable canvas bag that can hold up to 30 pounds and is machine washable. It measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 14 inches in height, making it a spacious option for carrying Pampered Chef supplies. Additionally, the tote can be personalized with a name or business logo for a personalized touch.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am considering purchasing one off the supply order. Can anyone describe it for me. Does it still have the clear front?

ITEM NO. 9612 with the clear front pocket. I thought the way it was listed on the supplies was hard to tell too.

HTH;

Liz

clear pocket tote bag/purseITEM NO. 9612 with the clear front pocket. I thought the way it was listed on the supplies was hard to tell too.

HTH;

Liz[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick answer!!

I love mine and if you have a laptop, it fits right down inside along with a bunch of catalogs! I use mine alot as a tote when shopping and just drop my wallet and keys inside. There is also a zippered pocket inside and a slot for your business cards. I think its a great investment for $15.

do you have many people comment when you carry it?

I get alot of leads with it, and I also have the Checks thru Merrill, I think they're somewhat high, but so are the banks now a days, and I've gotten noticed that way too. Long ago I worked at a store with Pharmacy and small items, school stuff etc. and I was a Courtesy (SP?) counter clerk/cashier. We had to count down / balance the cashier's drawers among other duties and the checks always stood out, especially the unique ones, so just think even with today's automation, checks still go thru numerous hands :)

HTH

1. What materials is the Shoulder Catalog Tote made of?

The Shoulder Catalog Tote is made of durable canvas material that can withstand the weight of your supply order.

2. How much weight can the Shoulder Catalog Tote hold?

The Shoulder Catalog Tote can hold up to 30 pounds, making it a reliable choice for carrying all of your Pampered Chef supplies.

3. Is the Shoulder Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Shoulder Catalog Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. What are the dimensions of the Shoulder Catalog Tote?

The Shoulder Catalog Tote measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 14 inches in height, providing ample space for your supply order.

5. Can the Shoulder Catalog Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Shoulder Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or business logo for a professional touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KatieBeth
  • thehaleykitchen