• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Toss or Would Anyone Want...

In summary, if you have kitchen items that are still usable but no longer needed, consider donating them or selling them online. You can also give them as gifts or donate them as part of a gift basket. For broken or missing pieces, try finding replacements or responsibly disposing of them. If you need to return items to Pampered Chef, you have 30 days to do so in their original condition. For outdated or unsafe items, consult your local waste management or recycling center for proper disposal methods.
Suzanne Johnson
Cleaning basement, box of old '99 - about 2007 consultant newsletters and seasonal product videos (not DVDs). Before I recycle - up for grabs for shipping costs. Can't imagine why anyone would want but you never know...

Well, I didn't really think anyone would want this stuff and since no one has even posted to tell me to just get rid of it I will plan to prep it for recycling this weekend - unless I hear otherwise before then...

Suzanne Johnson said:
Cleaning basement, box of old '99 - about 2007 consultant newsletters and seasonal product videos (not DVDs). Before I recycle - up for grabs for shipping costs. Can't imagine why anyone would want but you never know...

HI Suzanne. do u happen to have any vanilla extract?? Have customer in search of it?? THank you -melissa

No, sorry, used it up a long time ago...I usually buy it from The Spice Hunter now so your customer may want to check their website. I do have quite a few never-opened bags of the Good Company Coffee however. I can only guess that older ground coffee may lose some flavor over time but is still okay to consume...haven't tested any of mine lately tho'!

What do I do with kitchen items that are still in good condition but I no longer use?

Consider donating them to a local thrift store or charity organization. You can also try selling them online or hosting a yard sale.

Can I give away kitchen items as gifts?

Absolutely! Consider giving them as gifts to friends or family members who may need or appreciate them. You can also donate them as part of a gift basket or host a Pampered Chef party and give them as prizes.

Should I toss kitchen items that are broken or missing pieces?

If the item is still usable, consider finding replacement parts or repairing it. Otherwise, it may be best to dispose of it responsibly.

Can I return items to Pampered Chef for a refund or exchange?

Yes, you can return items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, items must be in their original condition and packaging. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

What should I do with kitchen items that are outdated or no longer safe to use?

It is important to dispose of these items properly. Check with your local waste management or recycling center for guidelines on how to dispose of them safely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • nikked
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefamanda