• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Spend the $150 to Stay Active?

I agree with you that it is important to stay active. If you can't commit to a more consistent schedule, it may be difficult to keep your business going.
ElChef
I do need a deep covered baker and a few items for other girls at work but the cost is a little steep for me. Is the change over kit worth it? And.. I really want to give myself a chance with PC.

The Deep covered Baker is an essential (and can be a tax right off for you) at shows. If you have friends at work that are wanting to order, yes, go for it. The change over kit will give you 25 catalogs, the new recipes, and excitement for making your PC business work for you.

I am in the same situation at this very moment. I do have several shows for February but my two for January fell through. I have one outside order and plenty of things to order for myself. Just holding back cause I don't really want to spend the money. I want to stay active though. Just debating...

Thank you so much Julie for your answer! It's the encouragement and push I needed right now.

If you are serious about your business, staying active is important. You don't want to lose your career sales. Once you've hit $15,000 that increase does make a difference in the paycheck.

okay, I did it! The worse that happens is that I get to cook a great meal for my family in 30 minutes! Best wishes to you Audra and your business.

Yes, that's true, Julie, I never thought of that. Now, I know why you're a Team Leader! I do want to take my business more seriously and have others see that I conduct my business with integrity in regards to follow up and service. I decided to invest in my business and I will commit to participating in a more consistent schedule by having others want to commit with me and have a party! Now, I'm off to my facebook page to let my circle know that I'm still in the running. Have a great night, Julie.

Good for you ElChef. Don't forget if you are trying out some recipes for your family to share at shows, save the receipts for taxes. I shared this with the cashier tonight. I asked her to ring up the first part of my groceries on a separate receipt for my taxes. "I didn't know we could take off our groceries on our taxes", she said. I told her she could if she was a Pampered Chef consultant trying out a new recipe at home. I share my recipe with her, gave her my business card to look at more recipes on my website. I'll follow up with her when I go in later. Good luck! I would like to hear how things go. You can join me as a friend on facebook -Julie Lockhart-McMinnville, OR (I have a penguin snow globe as my picture).

This is a discussion I just had with my director. I'm active with my $150, but my team didn't make their $2500 goal...so I'm holding a $300 show to submit for Feb even though if I submitted it I'd at least make my $750 goal for January. My January fell apart, and I only ended up with one show. Next month will be better!!

Are you facing your 2nd month of inactivity (losing career sales) or did you have sales in January?Because I am technically "inactive" right now but have been told I'll get the changeover kit in February. (By then I should have a show in the bag.) I plan to make a ton of phone calls and send an email blast in an effort to NOT spend the money myself!Be sure to put any money you spend on your own kitchen as a "consultant gift" so you can claim it on your taxes.

I JUST scrapped together some orders to not lose my career sales (over 90,000.00!). I grant I have not been working at all....LOTS has been going on. But I have shows for February & March already. We are moving at the end of April but I am not worried about maintaining my sales.

1. Should I spend the $150 to stay active?

It ultimately depends on your personal goals and commitment to the Pampered Chef business. If you are serious about building a successful business and reaching your potential, then investing in the $150 to stay active is a wise decision. It allows you to continue earning commission and bonuses, access to training and resources, and the ability to grow your team.

2. Can I still make sales and earn commission without staying active?

No, in order to earn commission and bonuses, you must be an active consultant. This means maintaining at least $150 in sales per month. If you do not stay active, you will not receive any compensation for your sales.

3. What happens if I don't stay active?

If you do not stay active, you will lose access to your consultant account, including your personalized website and any commission or bonuses you may have earned. You will also no longer be eligible to attend training events or receive support from your upline or the Pampered Chef team.

4. Can I use my own purchases towards staying active?

Yes, any purchases made through your consultant account can count towards staying active. This includes both personal purchases and purchases made by your customers through your personalized website.

5. Is it worth it to stay active even if I am not making consistent sales?

Staying active shows your commitment to the business and allows you to continue building your customer base and team. It also gives you access to valuable training and resources that can help you improve your sales and grow your business. If you are serious about succeeding as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is worth the investment to stay active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DeeDee616