• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Order the Cranberry Dcb?

In summary, the white DCB is currently available in cranberry, but people will still want one if it is discontinued. The new handle has been designed to be even more ergonomic, and the measuring spoon and kitchen shears have been redesigned so that they are different from the older versions.
shelly.nurse
I have the white one, but if it is on stop sell, should I get the cranberry one to use at shows as a booking incentive? I don't want people to want a white one, and I have to tell them it is no longer available!! What is your opinion??

No, just tell them that it's currently only available in cranberry. No need to spend more money!

I wouldn't. Just tell people that it is currently only available in Cranberry. They'll be fine with that.

I am in the same spot and was thinking the same thing.

I was also just thinking that HO would probably prefer you not order it right now (unless you don't even own one). If this was any other item they would have put both colors on stop sell until they built up the inventory but since we're so all about this one they are at least making it so people do have a way to get it.

Having and using the white DCB is really not that different from having the older version of a newly updated product (i.e. a flat round stone vs one with handles). As a matter of fact, in this case it might even be a bonus. Use it as a prompt to talk about the new restrictions. Scarcity breeds desire in a lot of customers.

I use retired/restyled products all the time. Like the garlic press, "they've restyled this tool a bit so it looks like a Barbie brush. But regardless of the style, check what this tool does!"The microfiber towels: "These are available in cranberry now. Watch how great they clean up! I happened to pick up the blue ones because they match my kitchen. I picked them up in the outlet, which is where retired products go to die ..."The slice and serve: The handle has been designed to be even more ergonomic.I do not show the measuring spoon or kitchen shears because the new ones are so different, but a white DCB? That's fine.Personally, I like cranberry better anyway.

I only got the white, because it was available last spring in the samples when I signed on, so was able to get a break on it.

Not so true w/ the white DCB, but I often use restyled products in my shows to talk about the outlet on my website. Actually, I bought a cranberry TTA on purpose to help remember to mention it at my shows.

I have the white DCB, like this color better for my own kitchen, and don't plan to replace it because I'd rather spend the money on other new tools for my biz.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I picked them up in the outlet, which is where retired products go to die ..."

HAHAHAHAHA...I'm stealing this :)

Cool ... I stole it from a training CD!

1. Should I order the Cranberry Dcb?

Our Cranberry Deep Covered Baker (DCB) is a popular and versatile product that can be used for various recipes. Whether or not you should order it depends on your cooking preferences and needs.

2. What can I make with the Cranberry Dcb?

The Cranberry DCB is perfect for making casseroles, roasted vegetables, bread, and even desserts like cakes and cobblers. The possibilities are endless! You can also check out our website for recipe ideas and inspiration.

3. Is the Cranberry Dcb easy to clean?

Yes, the Cranberry DCB is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash it with warm soapy water. The glazed interior also helps prevent food from sticking, making cleaning a breeze.

4. Can the Cranberry Dcb be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Cranberry DCB is safe to use in the oven and microwave. It is made of stoneware and can withstand high temperatures. It is not recommended to use it on the stovetop or under the broiler.

5. What are the dimensions of the Cranberry Dcb?

The Cranberry DCB has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 9.5" x 9.5" x 5.75". It is the perfect size for family meals and can easily fit in most ovens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lamarquepchef
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • carrieann123