• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings After Christmas: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, if you book a show on or before November 10, you can choose a free stone from the selection.
jenniferlynne
I had an idea for getting some bookings after Christmas but I'm a little afraid it will backfire. I was wondering if anyone else has ever done this. I am going to have a booth at a school Bazaar on Dec 3 (display, not cash and carry). I was thinking of putting a sign up saying if anyone books a show THAT DAY, they can choose any stone for half price that will be ordered when their show closes. I know I can add it onto their order and get their hostess discount, but I'm worried I will be out a lot of $. I thought of saying their show has to be a minimum $, but I'm afraid that might scare off some potential hosts. I've had hosts that don't think they are capable of having a big show and are surprised when they do. What do you all think? :confused:

Maybe limit it to certain stones or a choice of a couple of different ones (you
choose) so that it doesn't break you?

Never be afraid to put on a minimumEverytime I run a special, I automatically put on a minimum needed for sales. This minimum will cover that cost in commission. So if you want to give $5 off a stone, make sure you have a $250 minimum. And so on.
If you want to give away free stoneware as a bribe, definately limit the choices to the inexpensive ones and again, set some sort of minimum for sales.

You could say "Get 1/2 off a stone with a qualifying show" and then when you're talking to them tell them a qualifying show is defined as $X (and X can be whatever you want), which is about ___ average orders. I've found that telling people to collect a certain number of outside orders is less intimidating than saying $150 in outside orders.

Another idea is to say with a $200 show, you get the new round stone at half-price, with a $300 show you get the oval baker at half-price, etc.

Thanks for all the input. I've still got a month to decide what I am going to do.

What if you said something like a $200 show receives a small bar pan a 250 gets a small round stone and so on. That way they have the incentive and you can control your costs...

I placed catalogs in my store that say:
"Book a show for (fill in your own month) or place an individual order of $200.00, and you will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE (fill in your gift here)"

I did Book by Nov. 10, and my prizes (a different one on each catalog) were a food chopper, a large round stone, and a bar pan.

After the shows close, I will pick a name out of a jar. The first name I pick, gets her choice. Only ONE name will be picked and only ONE prize will be awarded.

1. Should I buy Pampered Chef products even if I don't cook often?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that are not just limited to cooking. We have kitchen tools and gadgets that can make meal prep easier and faster, as well as products for entertaining and serving food. Even if you don't cook often, our products can still be useful in your kitchen and home.

2. Should I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Our consultants will provide demonstrations and tips on how to use our products, making it a fun and informative event for everyone.

3. Should I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

If you have a passion for cooking and sharing it with others, joining Pampered Chef as a consultant can be a great opportunity. You can earn income, build your own business, and be a part of a community of like-minded individuals. Our consultants also get discounts on products and have the chance to attend exclusive events and training sessions.

4. Should I purchase Pampered Chef products online or through a consultant?

We highly recommend purchasing Pampered Chef products through a consultant. Our consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can provide personalized recommendations based on your needs and preferences. Plus, by purchasing through a consultant, you are supporting a small business owner and can also take advantage of special offers and discounts.

5. Should I invest in more expensive Pampered Chef products?

It depends on your specific needs and budget. Our higher-end products are built to last and often come with a satisfaction guarantee. They also offer more advanced features and functionality. However, we also have budget-friendly options that are still high-quality and can get the job done. Consider your needs and budget before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies