• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Call About This Order?

In summary, there have been some delays in shipping orders lately, with some orders taking up to a week to ship. It is recommended to call HO if there are any issues with an order, as it is quicker to resolve the problem over the phone. Some consultants have experienced delays with their orders placed at the end of the month, possibly due to an increase in product values and incentives. However, there have also been cases where orders placed on the same day have shipped at different times. It is suggested to check the Express line for more updated information on shipping status.
jenniferlynne
If there is a problem with an order, will PC call you, or do you have to just call when the order never shows up? I submitted and individual order on the 2nd and it still hasn't shipped. It wasn't a big order at all, about $50. I've never done an individual order before, so maybe I messed it up. Once before I placed an order and noticed it didn't seem to be processing. I called and they said it was on hold but that it shouldn't have been. Wasn't sure what to do about this one.

what does it say on Consultants Corner? Does it say received, picking, etc?

ShippingI submitted an order on the 31st and it didn't ship until the 4th so I think they're running a little behind.

Call Ho!Hi! I had an $800 show just a week or so ago that was not processing, being the A*** retentive person I am, I called HO to find out why. The order was put on hold and we were able to resolve the problem right away. It is much quicker to get on the phone to figure out what is going on than to wait to be contacted, and it is easy because the company is so awsome!

I did get an email regarding the problem a couple of days ago...and called HO again stating I thought it was resolved - they just said we crossed wires and it was taken care of...

Does that make sense? Or am I babbling? ;-)

Ok. Thanks to all. It is just saying received. Like I said, I have never placed an individual order before so I just assumed it would be ship the next day. I think it was only 4 items. I will give them a call.

I am having the same problem. I submitted a 565.00 order on 1/30/06 and it still says recieved. Iam praying the order comes soon. I told my host it should be here in a week the day we closed her show! Ugh...

Yeah, I've noticed my shows aren't getting shipped out as fast as they had been. I wonder what is up with them. They were doing so good about it getting shipped out the next day.

Any time you submit a show at the end of the month, the shipping will be slower. With January being the extra product value, I'm sure many hosts held out trying to get every sell that they could. Also, if they're offering incentives to the consultants, there's even more because we're trying to get that carrot! I always tell my hosts two weeks, then they can ooh and ahh when it shows up faster and still cma.

>>I submitted and individual order on the 2nd and it still hasn't shipped.<<

Me too! Submitted a show on the 2nd and status is still "received." I am going to send out an e-mail to the customers because I believe HO is just overwhelmed with January orders. Remember, the amount of products awarded to hosts has gone up by 1/2 in $ amount, so there's bound to be more products going out, slowing response times at the warehouse.

pamperedtopps said:
I am having the same problem. I submitted a 565.00 order on 1/30/06 and it still says recieved. Iam praying the order comes soon. I told my host it should be here in a week the day we closed her show! Ugh...

The three shows I submitted on 1/31 are all picking and one has already been shipped.

I would call if the status doesn't change today.

I've found that sometimes if you call the Express line, the information on order shipping is a little more updated than the website. I don't know if that's always the case but sometimes it is. I placed two orders (one on the first and one on the second) and both are showing as rec'd and not shipped.

My order placed on January 31st just shipped today as well. According to the website they've only shipped through January 31st - I figure if you ordered on the 2nd (which was Thursday) you had the weekend in there to cause a delay as well. Hopefully yours will ship soon! :)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant

I just got a message from HO. My show submitted on the 2nd shipped out yesterday (--er, that is to say on the 7th). Which is still today for some of you in the US & Canada :p Time zones.
So we can all relax and just wait for the e-mails. Just make sure to call or send a notice to the customers.

Hi Kitty! Where are you?

Certainly not in Guam. Wow! It's the middle of the afternoon for you.

I'm in Germany it's a little past 6:30 am here. I'm a night owl and I'm usually just going to bed around now (my non-PC job starts in late afternoon) but I was so exhausted last night I went to bed shortly after 9:00pm. Now my whole concept of time and time zones is out of whack. As is everything. On the board there is less than 40 of us at the moment.

Awww.......for a minute there I thought I found someone near! :p

Well, it's still nice to know there is someone out there awake when we are!

Thanks for the reply!

C~

>>...for a minute there I thought I found someone near!<<

Actually that is fun. Chef Autumn and I are neighbors. Before I became a consultant, I was researching options to make a decision and was actively reading messages on this board. One day I saw a message she had posted here with her full name and I thought, "No way! I think I know this woman!" (I know her from my non-PC job) I wasn't sure if she was the same person I knew and I had NO idea she was a PC rep. Turns out she was...and she was. AND now that I'm a consultant, we're in the same cluster. It's really cool.

Are you in the military? Are there a lot of PC reps in Guam? Wow! I would love to visit Guam. I hear it's beautiful. One of my (former) fellow employees was stationed there.

That is such a great story, I would love to find somebody close!

My husband (he is the one that wanted to start PC...he does the demos!) is US Navy...we have been here about a year and so far I have only met one person that is a consultant here, I spoke with another on the phone, both are moving back to the states next month. I have heard there were about 8 here, but I cannot seem to get a straight answer!

Our recruiter and the rest of the upline is all in New York...really good friends of ours. I have another friend (consultant) that lives in California...

Guam is a beautiful place to visit...for a week or two...! ;)

Actually it hasn't been too bad, just miss the shopping!

1. Should I call about an order that is taking longer than expected to arrive?

It is always a good idea to call about an order that is taking longer than expected. Our customer service team can look into the status of your order and provide updates on the estimated delivery date.

2. Can I call to make changes to my order?

Yes, you can definitely call to make changes to your order. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any modifications or updates to your order, such as adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order.

3. What should I do if there is an issue with my order upon delivery?

If there is an issue with your order upon delivery, please give us a call right away. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.

4. Is it possible to track my order over the phone?

Yes, you can track your order over the phone by calling our customer service team. Please have your order number ready and they will be able to provide you with updates on the status of your order.

5. Can I call to check if my order was received?

Yes, you can call to check if your order was received. Our customer service team will be able to confirm if we have received your order and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl