• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Attend a P3 Conversion Workshop?

In summary, the workshop is an effort to educate consultants about P3, and it is easy to convert to. If you are unsure about taking the plunge, you can install it and play with it.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hello!

I figured I'm come here to ask a question about the workshops. I have not converted to P3 yet...is it really worth a workshop??

There are so many other workshops I'd like to attend, but I know I gotta get ready to switch to P3. So, is the conversion THAT difficult that I should attend the workshop??

What do you all think?

Last edited:
I don't think that it's difficult, but things are definitely in different places, especially reports. This workshop is probably an effort to educate the many consultants who are completely misinformed about P3 (like one of my clustermates who keeps telling me that you MUST be on a high speed connection every single time you start it up, which is total baloney). Eventually, P3 will be the only option, and educating consultants about it will make the transition easier.

So, you switched over then, I'm assuming???

did you have any problems with it? I'm guessing you should switch over and try it out BEFORE you take it to a show?? tee hee...

I switched from PP to P3 and didn't find it hard at all. Sure, things are different, but it is pretty easy.

I haven't had any problems with it, and I've been using it since February of last year. :) If you are unsure about taking the plunge, you can install it and play with it. Just don't submit any orders of any kind, because then you're commmitted. And there's only one chance to import your data from PP, so you'll need to uninstall and reinstall if you decide to go ahead with P3 but have processed other orders on PP in the meantime.There are tutorials included with the P3 install that are VERY helpful. But other that those, your best bet is to install it and play around.

I made the switch early last year as well and I'm so happy. It is really easy to use and was really easy to convert to. I am fairly comfortable with computers and installs though. I really can't imagine a whole workshop centered around the conversion though.

I took the Workshop last year - and the lecture part of it was boring, possibly because I didn't understand anything they were talking about.

I did like the Lab part of the workshop though. We got to play with P3, and Techies were there to help us, and point out where everything was and how to use it. That helped alot.

I heard last year it was a waste of time for some people. They thought that it would have been more than what it was.

thanks for all the responses.....my director told me that the conversion is easy.....and that she can show me how to transfer everything to p3...

So, I guess I'll get to figure out another workshop!! Yay!!

Thanks to all of you who responded!!

1. Should I attend a P3 Conversion Workshop if I am new to cooking?

Yes, absolutely! Our P3 Conversion Workshops are designed for all levels of experience in the kitchen. Our trained consultants will guide you through the process and provide helpful tips along the way.

2. What can I expect to learn at a P3 Conversion Workshop?

Our workshops focus on teaching you how to use our products to their fullest potential. You will learn how to convert your favorite recipes to use with our products, as well as new recipes and cooking techniques.

3. Do I need to bring any supplies or ingredients to the workshop?

No, all supplies and ingredients will be provided for you at the workshop. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to learn!

4. How long is the workshop?

Our P3 Conversion Workshops typically last about 2 hours. This allows for enough time to cover all the material and answer any questions you may have.

5. Is there a fee to attend a P3 Conversion Workshop?

There is no fee to attend a P3 Conversion Workshop. It is completely free! However, we do ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough supplies and space for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nell's-a-Cookin'
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies