1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Shortcut on Lettuce..Can I do this

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I am making the grilled chicken with a mexican taxco salad and dressing. Can I use the bagged iceberg lettuce in the salad spinner or should I do everything from scratch?

I am so very nervouse because tomorrow is my first real show. It came to me yesterday as a surprise phone call referral and she wanted me to come tomorrow. I have been practicing but boy my nerves are getting to me.

Apr 23, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I use bagged lettuce at shows all the time.

Apr 23, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Me, too - and pre-shredded cheese, too. I figure that my customers already use those things, I might as well show them that they can use our tools without changing up their whole kitchen routine.

Apr 23, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Exactly! :thumbup:

Apr 23, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Yes, we sell shredders for cheese and other products but you don't want to overwhelm your host and guests that they need everything and to totally change the way they do everything. I use bag stuff at shows too.

Wishing you good luck with your first show tomorrow night! Take a deep breath and you'll do great! Keep us posted on how it went!

Have something to add?