• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does our lifetime warranty cover?

In summary, the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" is a 1-year guarantee offered by Pampered Chef on all of their products. It covers any defects in materials or workmanship and allows customers to receive a replacement or refund if they experience any issues within 1 year of purchase. Registration is not required, but keeping a receipt is recommended for proof of purchase when making a claim through the customer service team.
RMDave
Gold Member
I was searching Amazon for info on a kitchen tool and came across this phrase: "All-Clad tools are dishwasher-safe and carry a lifetime warranty against defects."

That last part: "... a warranty against defects" describes our warranties perfectly. Our warranties don't cover misuse, accidents, or anything other than "a warranty against defects."

That's the phrase I'm going to use when talking about cookware, forged cutlery, stoneware, and practically everything else. Customers/pushy hosts/longtime friends really can't mis-understand.

*like* That is what I have been saying for the last two months, it works great and I didn't have to change anything I was saying already. I just added in "against defects"

Yes, a very good choice in wording.

Personally, I tend to be one of those people who thinks it's obvious that a guarantee doesn't cover accidents, and it's common sense, but I'm learning each day that there are way more people out there without common sense than with...

1. What is the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase"?

The "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" is a guarantee offered by Pampered Chef on all of our products. It ensures that our customers are satisfied with their purchase and that our products will meet their expectations.

2. How long is the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" valid for?

The "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. This means that if you experience any issues with your product within 1 year, you can contact us for a replacement or refund.

3. What does the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" cover?

The "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase" covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This means that if your product breaks or malfunctions due to a manufacturing error, we will replace it for you.

4. Do I need to register my product to be eligible for the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase"?

No, you do not need to register your product to be eligible for the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase." However, we do recommend keeping your receipt as proof of purchase in case you need to make a claim.

5. How do I make a claim under the "Short, Sweet Warrantee Phrase"?

If you experience any issues with your product within 1 year of purchase, simply contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the process of making a claim and help you get a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies