• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a quick and tasty recipe for an upcoming fair that will fit on a flyer?

P
PamperedByJulie
I am in need of a short recipe that I can add to a flyer for an upcoming fair that I'm doing. PC has a lot of great recipes, but they are rather lengthy and I don't have a lot of space. I'm planning to put the recipe on the back of my flyer with my information on both sides of the flyer. (The front will be a promo.)

Any ideas? If anyone has something already tested, please share.

Thanks in advance.

What about the Frosty Latte?It is a beverage, but its short and good for a Starbucks alternative and great for the summer:

4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
2 cups cold milk
2 cups Good Company Coffee regular or decaffeinated, cooled completely
1 cup thawed frozed whipped topping
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon (optional)

1. Scoop ice cream into Quick Stir Pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper. Add milk and coffee. Plunge until thoroughly mixed. Pour latte into ice filled glasses.

2. Garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator, sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.

Yield 6 servings. ( S/S 2004 Seasons Best)

ThanksThat sounds very tasty. It should work perfectly for the space I have. Thanks. If anyone else has suggestions, please feel free to continue posting them. One can't have too many short recipes for shows and the such.

Here's one:

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated bread stick dough
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon (may substitute ground cinnamon if desired)

 Preheat oven to 375F. Using Kitchen Spritzer, lightly spray inside of Bread Tube and lids with vegetable oil. Cap bottom of tube. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. Unroll bread dough; brush with butter using Pastry Brush
 Combine sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over dough. Starting at long edge, roll up dough. Fill tube with dough, place TOP cap on top
 Bake upright, 50-60 minutes or until ends are golden brown. Remove bread from Bread Tube onto Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Slice into ½ inch slices using Serrated Bread Knife.

Here's another one
:

Banana Bread

¼ cup margarine ½ cup sugar
1 egg ½ cup banana
1cup flour ½ tsp. Baking soda
¾ tsp. Baking powder 1/8 tsp. Salt
Mix all ingredients together well. Spray inside of Bread Tube and caps with Kitchen Spritzer. Pour batter in, place cap on and bake at 350F for approximately 45 minutes.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. Luckily, I have a perfect recipe that is not only delicious, but also short and easy to follow. It's our famous "Mini Caprese Bites" recipe. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- ToothpicksInstructions:
1. Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes.
2. Take a toothpick and thread a cherry tomato, a piece of mozzarella cheese, and a small basil leaf onto it.
3. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
4. Drizzle balsamic glaze over the mini caprese bites.
5. Serve and enjoy!This recipe is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for fairs or any event. You can also add a little twist by grilling the cherry tomatoes before assembling the bites. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What type of dish is the short recipe for?

The short recipe is for a dish that can be served at a fair, such as a snack or appetizer.

2. How many ingredients are needed for the recipe?

The recipe calls for a small number of ingredients, making it easy to prepare and perfect for a busy event like a fair.

3. How long does it take to make the recipe?

The recipe can be made quickly, perfect for a fast-paced fair setting. It should only take a few minutes to prepare and cook.

4. Can the recipe be customized or modified?

Yes, the recipe can be modified to fit personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, it can be made vegetarian or gluten-free.

5. Is the recipe easy to follow for beginner cooks?

Yes, the recipe is simple and easy to follow, even for those who are new to cooking. It's a great option for those looking to try something new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lorilynn95
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom